Pollock

xfmatt:

lightning:

xfmatt:

robroy:
How come firms such as this lot can provide their drivers with the most expensive version of the type of truck on the market, with all the crap fitted, and a premium paint job, thus displaying to all they are far from short of cash, or scared of splashing out rather than economising, and then go on to treat their drivers with a cynical attitude towards wages to the extent of earning a nationwide reputation, is it just simple old fashioned greed or what.

Because they will attract what I call The Glory Boys. All they want is a Scania with a fancy paint job, big engine and a [zb] load of lights and bling all over. Couldn’t give a toss about the wages as long as they’re in a blinged up Scania they’re ‘Living the dream!’ [zb] idiots.

Surely any of their drivers - like all of us can decide on who to work for and who to avoid like the plague. Those who dont need the money or dont care have every right to work there without being slagged off for doing so.

The industry is littered with bad paying companies - or companies with poor employment records no matter which part of the country you reside.

Whatever works for these companies in their business practice, works for them. If they run legal then best of luck to them. Surely their drivers doing the same should be left to get on with it?

It’s the same argument I have with footballers being overpaid. Yes I think they are massively overpaid but if someone offered you £200k a week you ain’t gonna turn round and say no mate ill do it for £50k a week are you. You can only go on what’s being offered and if that suits you then fair play.

Matt.

Read on FB last week on Lucas Levia’s FB page that Mario Balotelli gives 50% of his wages to African charities!!![emoji106]