Very lucky hgv driver on facebook video

Just shows… Keep safe guys.

facebook.com/Twammers67/vid … 680577386/

Jesus wept, he needs to invest in a few lottery tickets this week cos someone/something is looking out for him.

Clucking bell…

Juddian:
Jesus wept, he needs to invest in a few lottery tickets

A fresh pair of undies too… :open_mouth:

That Risk is on the M25 already very small. As there are not much Hardshoulder anymore there will be less Accidents on it.

Sharp intake of breath, hands to face, and heart pounding while I watched that. Even when TN title said ‘lucky hgv driver’ :neutral_face:

I almost wet myself just watching that! :blush:
A very lucky boy…

Good last minute steering adjustment.

Only one skid mark now to investigate.

Kinel :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just shows you can’t afford to take your eyes off the traffic :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Jesus…
One more coat of paint on that DAF and he’d be a goner

One more coat of paint on that DAF, and you would double it’s value mate.

eagerbeaver:
One more coat of paint on that DAF, and you would double it’s value mate.

:laughing: :laughing:

Jeeez !! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

“Target fixation” they call that, ie you go where you look. Very lucky fella nonetheless.

Anyone know if there’s a YouTube link for this video for the non-facebookers? [emoji25]

youtu.be/0JiOETTsHWI

damoq:
Anyone know if there’s a YouTube link for this video for the non-facebookers? [emoji25]

Was that the other trucks mirror that came off? You see a black object fly off. So if the mirror has came into contact with the trailer that means it’s less than a foot away. Lucky that driver was pretty slim :laughing:

Thanks for the link guys. [emoji6]

Wow. Lucky lucky man. Reminds me of why recovery work wasn’t for me. Hate the hard shoulder. I could never fully concentrate on the job in hand cos I was that busy looking out for this kind of incident.