Dumfries Freight LTD (Newry)

Dose anyone know anything about this company
Who they are
Who runs it
How long they have been trading

Tar

Owned by the Lutton family , think Paul Lutton is the man now a days ,been around for 20 odd years in bulk tipper work , there yard is between newry and Armagh

Paul Lutton and run mainly out of Heysham down tip reload back to heysham ship trailer pick up another and off you go again .

They always seem to have units/trailers sitting about yard during day in middle of week.

Dose any one know Paul Lutton personally?

I believe they use special tachographs with no rest mode.

oldmannie:
I believe they use special tachographs with no rest mode.

What a load of old twaddle

And special dispensation for hammering it thru the roadworks at Cannock keeping it lit :laughing:

Keeping what lit?

Anyone have a photo of Mr. Lutton please

Why so many questions and why would anyone want a photo of the owner of a company. You seem to know how they run with regards to tachos yet you’ve no idea who the boss is and now you want to see what he looks like.

maurice:
Why so many questions and why would anyone want a photo of the owner of a company. You seem to know how they run with regards to tachos yet you’ve no idea who the boss is and now you want to see what he looks like.

One of the most bizarre requests I’ve seen on here. Anyone got a photo of a company owner! Suppose it makes a change from which sat nav

farmer gibbons:
Keeping what lit?

You don’t drive truck about NI for a living do you :question: :question: :exclamation: :exclamation: :grimacing:

Recently he wanted land to park 100 wagons. Now he wants photos of men.

Boss & driver with yet another username[emoji849]

M.J. Lutton was the original name ( Morris ), they ran DAF 3300 which a 7foot tall Scotsman drove,MAN which another Scots lad drove both these trucks where dark blue and Scania 142’s, these where white and mainly driven by Irish lads,all on grain this would be in the mid to late 80’s. They had a subbie on for them also with a Scania 111 from Dumfries area,think his name was Ian,Cheer’s Pete

Paul Lutton

facebook.com/paul.lutton.79 … 1/?theater

happysack:

I see nothing has changed then has it!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129924#p2035749

pete smith:
M.J. Lutton was the original name ( Morris ), they ran DAF 3300 which a 7foot tall Scotsman drove,MAN which another Scots lad drove both these trucks where dark blue and Scania 142’s, these where white and mainly driven by Irish lads,all on grain this would be in the mid to late 80’s. They had a subbie on for them also with a Scania 111 from Dumfries area,think his name was Ian,Cheer’s Pete

mattecube:
Paul Lutton

facebook.com/paul.lutton.79 … 1/?theater

Thank you lads, that last link is just the icing on the cake

Take it no one on hear has worked for them then

I have worked there right firm to work for top bloke

happysack:

What the ■■■■ is it with ■■■■■ that need to drag up posts from years ago.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk