fagan & whalley.

hi all. do any of you work for Fagan & Whalley? what are they like to work for? heard some good and some more bad! so I’m looking to see if I can separate the truth from the non-truth. any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. thankyou for reading,Roy.

nobody? lol

You said in your post , some good some bad , what difference will it make if ten people say “yes it’s great” and ten more say “no it’s crap”

Just turn up and sus it out for yourself like men do.

I work for them. Think they are great to work for and can’t say a bad word about them. Pay might not be the highest but they treat you well and there’s other benefits which in my opinion make up for it.

Ive worked there and its abit of both.

The gaffer graham fagan is a top bloke and fair.

Sadly i got fed up of palletforce work ie hubs so moved on but as a company you carnt ask for more…the work just didnt suit me.

Minimum wage for driver’s.

I worked there for a while but quit a couple of weeks ago. To be honest the jobs not bad but the money isn’t good and some of the people in the office treat you like ■■■■ which is why I quit and your expected to work Saturdays every other week. They don’t ask you they just tell you at the last minute that your doing it. As said above though graham is a sound bloke

I delivered in there a few times and the guys I met seem pretty happy. They are part of Palletforce which is one of the better pallet distribution companies.