Delivering to famous people

Who have you delivered or collected a load to, who is famous ?
To start, I delivered tiles from Spain to Gabby Logan,s house, she was not in, but her husband was there.
I heard a tale of drivers knocking on the door to a mansion by a lake in Switzerland.
A lady had her back turned to them while doing the washing up with Marigold gloves She turns around, it was Tina Turner .

I had a delivery to Elton Johns gaff in Old Windsor, it was equipment for his art gallery. Security gave instructions - NO photos. Got some of our installation but would’ve loved a picture of me motor sitting on Eltons drive! :slight_smile:

Used to deliver every month to Geoffrey Palmer and David Jason

Jackie Stewart and Frankie Dettori

Rimmer from Red Dwarf (Chris Barrie) megastar! Ha!

James Martin- TV cook bloke.

Frederick Forsyth, Dean Richards (rugby), Judie Tzuke and probably quite a few that I didn’t know who they were.

Details guys details, this is a list of “famous” people, not what you were delivering.
As for me I’ve never delivered anything to anyone remotely famous as I’ve never done home delivery work.

Sorry Billy, I’m not allowed to reveal the addresses or details.

"Self-Propelled Fertilization Kits for single women feeling broody"…

That’s something we’d like to be delivering to some of the fitter women living in these big houses all by themselves.
Just think - They’ll be in a good mood now the reds with their mansion tax have been kicked into the North Sea eh?

I worked for a removal company who moved Nichola Anelka, the guys told me he has a life size cut out free standing photo of himself in different poses in every single room of his mansion

Driver-Once-More:
Sorry Billy, I’m not allowed to reveal the addresses or details.

Haw haw, is that in your contract? I don’t think the fate of the western world will be decided on wether we know you delivered dog food to Roy Keane or not.
Don’t need addresses or even areas’ I just thought it might be more interesting to see what they get delivered instead of a list of people.

Have delivered on a few occasions to the home of one of “The Goodies”. Not at liberty to say which one or what was delivered though.

Dave55:
I had a delivery to Elton Johns gaff in Old Windsor

Did he want it round the back? :open_mouth: :wink: :grimacing:

Prince Charles at highgrove and Princess Anne at Gatcombe park

toby1234abc:
Who have you delivered or collected a load to, who is famous ?
To start, I delivered tiles from Spain to Gabby Logan,s house, she was not in, but her husband was there.
I heard a tale of drivers knocking on the door to a mansion by a lake in Switzerland.
A lady had her back turned to them while doing the washing up with Marigold gloves She turns around, it was Tina Turner .

when i used to deliver top notch kitchens many moons ago amongst the customers where frank Bruno, what a top man also delivered to top business men. Never forgot a private estate that i delivered a couple of kitchens to in Weybridge surrey, one was a newbuild bloody massive house and one was reportedly a house formerly owned by one of the beetles, Cliff had a house on this estate it opened my eyes as to how the other half live

I took Jackie Stewart some york stone slabs and Emile Heskey a stone shower tray and enough tiles to do a whole house .

Ken Dodd , Diddy david Hamilton, Terry Wogan, Rula Lenska (and Dennis Waterman, I think) Cilla Black and two of the Gibb brothers from the Bee Gees no less.
And the only one to give me a tip was Ken Dodd …Ten Shillings in about 1970 ish.
I did a milk round as a kid in Beaconsfield when my old man ran the local Milk rounds.

And 10 shillings was a fortune to me then.

I delivered to sue barkers house once with building materials [year around 1996]it was for her garage at the back so being the cosiderate type thought she would not like me reversing a hgv up her driveway so started walking up said driveway to the builders,it was in an exclusive estate so you could hear a pin drop,i was looking at the paperwork while walking and started hearing a small bell,i thought what the hell is that,so I looked down to my right to see a bloody great Rottweiler quietly walking beside me looking up at me,panic was not the word,i was bricking it but carried on walking,turns out it was one of sue barkers dogs that she lets roam the grounds freely,the bell was on his collar,turns out he was quite friendly,personally I thought he was sizing me up wondering what I might taste like LOL,also gary linekers house when he was married to michelle[I think that was her name] his gaff was in titlarks hill/rd in sunningdale Berkshire,he was renting the house next door while builders were renovating his own,according to the builders a proper gent to talk to as he regularly went to see how the work was going

thecouch:
I worked for a removal company who moved Nichola Anelka, the guys told me he has a life size cut out free standing photo of himself in different poses in every single room of his mansion

nichola Anelka?,who he

iguana:
Rimmer from Red Dwarf (Chris Barrie) megastar! Ha!

James Martin- TV cook bloke.

surprised he didn’t look at your wagon,hes in to all that