Man fault codes

Hi all anyone know what a zbr fault code on man tga would be? I’ve got a stop and red symbol with 6 fault codes any ideas please

If you get the rest of the fault code ill find out. If the code starts 111 its the coolant level sensor in the header tank, that’s the most common zbr code.

If you’re not an owner driver, stop, phone up traffic office, get them to send mechanic out.

If you’re an owner driver its up to you if you continue but if you get tugged by VOSA and there’s a red light on the dashboard expect to get dealt with quite harshly regardless of whether its a dangerous fault or not.

Rossco75:
I’ve got a stop and red symbol with 6 fault codes any ideas please

Give us some numbers.

ZBR, footbrake valve fault? Expect in due course intermittent failures of Primary braking circuit, ABS, auto gearbox function, brake lights & cruise. This is a fairly expensive part. Switch ignition off, should clear for a time on restart. Quite alarming when it happens as braking becomes all or nothing, right at the bottom of the pedal’s travel.

SteveR:
ZBR, footbrake valve fault? Expect in due course intermittent failures of Primary braking circuit, ABS, auto gearbox function, brake lights & cruise. This is a fairly expensive part. Switch ignition off, should clear for a time on restart. Quite alarming when it happens as braking becomes all or nothing, right at the bottom of the pedal’s travel.

Errrrr no its not, ZBR is the ECU , nothing to do with the brakes

The last ZBR code I had I think was air suspension related ?

Check fuse 19 :smiley:

need the numbers and the code, not just the code

it will be ZBR ***-

as said, ZBR 00111-01 is he coolant level sensor fault

here you go O/P have a look yourself

techtransa.lt/MAN_klaidu_kodai.pdf

203 pages of every fault code for an M.A.N

Thanks for all the replays turns out it was a blown fuse.

Rossco75:
Thanks for all the replays turns out it was a blown fuse.

:laughing: Being a MAN I knew it would be something simple luvverly truck :laughing: :laughing:

I made simple mobile application for android phones with all MAN truck error codes

Hi , I have two error codes that appear when I start up , EBS - 03022-31 and also FFR 03179-08.

when I acknowledge them on the dash board they don’t appear all day , when I switch off and then start up again, they appear again.

Can anybody help ?

Its a man , it could be anything, seriously the same code covers a multitude of faults

patterj0399:
Hi , I have two error codes that appear when I start up , EBS - 03022-31 and also FFR 03179-08.

when I acknowledge them on the dash board they don’t appear all day , when I switch off and then start up again, they appear again.

Can anybody help ?

EBS - 03022 - 31 = Faulty axle load sensor
FFR - 03179 - 08 = EBS message Veh_weight (probably connected to the faulty axle load sensor)

ZB is a Trucknet code for ■■■■