Dash Cam not showing the full story?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … river.html

Bloke gets ■■■■■■ off with a wagon driver and stupidly carries out a brake check in live traffic, before getting out for a confrontation. Has a change of heart when he realises he is on camera.

Blokes clearly a ■■■■■■, but I do wonder what the wagon driver might have done initially to get this fella worked up. Conveniently edited out of the submitted footage, cyclist style.

CSI Trucknet?

Always the car drivers fault, case closed #CSITNUK

Always 2 sides to every story. Let’s see the preceeding 5 mins before making judgement.

I’ve only ever been brake tested twice in all my days both times involved a motorway and both times involved me overtaking a slower vehicle. Never cut them up just going about my business, both times it was young boys and one hit the brakes that hard he nearly lost control.

Doesn’t matter if there are two sides to this story, story one did not involve a collision but story two most certainly did.

It’s funny how you never get brake tested whilst driving your car most probably because they know you can keep up with them.

No ■■■■ this guy wish the lorry driver would have driven over the top of him, would have taken one less ■■■■■■ off the road.

The car driver was ■■■■■■ off because the wagon didn’t slow down to let him out as he was approaching the White focus,as per usual like when cars are coming down the slip road on motorways they think we as HGV drivers should take evasive action so as to not inconvenience the car driver.

Must feel sorry for the car driver though, he is in Etruria.

Contraflow:
Road Rage! - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

■■■■ it! Checked to see if anyone else had posted it first. :blush: