NFT

does anyone on here work for them please? Tried doing a search but it comes back with no results. Just after some info please.

Cancel that, just googled it and got the info

degsy4wheels:
does anyone on here work for them please? Tried doing a search but it comes back with no results. Just after some info please.

where you want to work■■?

Crick

normaly NFT Crick-it is Nft Sainsbury .and near Nft Asda.Nft Asda-good job .to many 10-12 hours shift.mainly delivery to Asda and collection.but morning shift drivers do as well some delivery to M@S and Morrisons.planners -good people .minus just one l-not very big yard,to tight. about Nft Sainsbury-some people talk me who much more worst-to many shift just 8 hours.planners more…

eh :question: eh

Andrejs:
normaly NFT Crick-it is Nft Sainsbury .and near Nft Asda.Nft Asda-good job .to many 10-12 hours shift.mainly delivery to Asda and collection.but morning shift drivers do as well some delivery to M@S and Morrisons.planners -good people .minus just one l-not very big yard,to tight. about Nft Sainsbury-some people talk me who much more worst-to many shift just 8 hours.planners more…

Am I the only one who is struggling to translate this??!!

htfc1984:

Andrejs:

Nope :slight_smile:

htfc1984:

Saturday night on the sauce perhaps:?::lol:

good job.long hours.small yard.need translate more■■? :smiley:

Andrejs:

I get the feeling that English isn’t his first language, in which case…good job!

sayersy:

Andrejs:

I get the feeling that English isn’t his first language, in which case…good job!

Except when his alter ego slips up and he can spell fine

You have to go through ADR agency to get in NFT who will temp to perm you if you are a blue eyed boy. The sort that owns ADR is coupled to a big noise at NFT you see.

Silver_Surfer:
You have to go through ADR agency to get in NFT who will temp to perm you if you are a blue eyed boy. The sort that owns ADR is coupled to a big noise at NFT you see.

No you don’t.

They are advertising on their website.

I stand corrected sir!

What’s the p/h rate this year? Was almost £11 p/h last time I looked and seems a decent crack.

OllieNotts:
What’s the p/h rate this year? Was almost £11 p/h last time I looked and seems a decent crack.

Paying £13.50 per hour for days on the agency in the golden triangle.

Be thick as a Muslims beard until January at least, probly a bit of a lull after Crimbo where you can be balls deep in a competition beauty somewhere on an golden white beach with purest azure blue waters for a few months until the spring.

Jesus, I need a lie down.

Judehamish:

Silver_Surfer:

No you don’t.

They are advertising on their website.

Silver_Surfer is mostly correct. The majority are taken on from the agency, not only ADR but the agencies that sub to ADR, but they do also advertise on their website.

Like Andrejs said, the asda side is much better than sainsburys side

Silver_Surfer:

OllieNotts:

Paying £13.50 per hour for days on the agency in the golden triangle.

Be thick as a Muslims beard until January at least, probly a bit of a lull after Crimbo where you can be balls deep in a competition beauty somewhere on an golden white beach with purest azure blue waters for a few months until the spring.

Jesus, I need a lie down.

Is that really what NFT are paying at the moment. Last I saw the other week it had been upped from £10.50 to £11 on days Mon-Fri. I know £13.50 is reasonably achieveable round there just not at NFT?.