P45?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … orner.html

Oops! Would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the TM’s office when he received that phone call!

“The parked vehicle is a red Ferrari and the lorry was a white DAF truck.’”
That is a good quote!!

Insurance will deal with this & the driver will get some stick!
Lucky they did not wipe it out completely!!
Bit of free publicity for the trucking company!!

skypilot:
Bit of free publicity for the trucking company!![/quote
Yes but they probably could do without it, mind you I wouldn’t appreciate having to take an artic down those roads.

Accidents happen, I’m pretty sure he didn’t go out today with the intention of having a bump today

After all London isn’t the easiest place to drive in the world.

and according to the pictures he’s only covered to hit bentleys :frowning:

The opening line that the driver will be shocked when he finds his car has been hit

Later the driver of the resin rocket was not hurt in the collision ?

Can someone explane please

I love the replies in the paper …
Q.why was a lorry that size in a residential street
A. because that’s the only way he could chuffin well go probably :unamused:

NewLad:
Accidents happen, I’m pretty sure he didn’t go out today with the intention of having a bump today

Accidents do not happen if you know the size of your vehicle and how to negotiate corners properly.I drove in London for years but never did anything like that.Any decent driver will be able to look at a tight situation and know whether he can get round or not.If in doubt DO NOT TRY or get a guide.

nick2008:
I love the replies in the paper …
Q.why was a lorry that size in a residential street
A. because that’s the only way he could chuffin well go probably :unamused:

Probably cos he got lost!.. :unamused:

I’ll put my hands up and quite honestly say theres no way on Gods earth i’d drive through London, spent 4 years there, never again!
Only went back last weekend and from what i could see its got worse!
Always keep an eye on every road sign, been caught out once, had to reverse mile and a half up some country lane after being a ■■■ and following the sat nav!

you want to try finding someone in london who understands the phrase , “can you watch my backend as i go round this corner”, first trick is finding someone who understands english, some others will think that you after some wrong loving, others would tell you to sod off as its not there job and they are so busy, then theres cyclists trying to get through the gap , then theres lady mctitty will moan because you stopping her going to get timothy from there posh grammar school,
When your out there your on ya tod , and ya got a office waller crying at you got not going qiuck enough, or letting the truck idle too much when in traffic

albion1971:

NewLad:

Accidents do not happen if you know the size of your vehicle and how to negotiate corners properly.I drove in London for years but never did anything like that.Any decent driver will be able to look at a tight situation and know whether he can get round or not.If in doubt DO NOT TRY or get a guide.

Ok Mr perfect, if you have the balls to one day post about any bad luck you have, I will remind you of this! I look forward to the day of your misfortune, what a pathetic comment that “accidents do not happen”

You’re probably the type of driver who refuses to go to London and will only do straight trunks, that’s if you even have a HGV entitlement.

NO WAY I’d drive in London or Edinburgh (bad enough in a car), Manchester and Glasgow are bad enough. As to industrial estates what C@NT thought up the one ways systems in Skem and Traff :imp:

If I paid £170,000 for a car, I’d want it to be made out of slightly better materials than a Trabant or a Reliant Robin. :stuck_out_tongue:

holliefabbabe:
you want to try finding someone in london who understands the phrase , “can you watch my backend as i go round this corner”, first trick is finding someone who understands english, some others will think that you after some wrong loving, others would tell you to sod off as its not there job and they are so busy, then theres cyclists trying to get through the gap , then theres lady mctitty will moan because you stopping her going to get timothy from there posh grammar school,
When your out there your on ya tod , and ya got a office waller crying at you got not going qiuck enough, or letting the truck idle too much when in traffic

+1.

This is what happens when people are put under too much pressure.

20 years ago i spent half my week in central london crap hole, loved it at the time cos i knew me way about, but now i only go in as far as Park Royal and thats as close to the dump as i ever want to be again.
Mind you 20 years ago the ladies still dressed well so always nice scenery.

holliefabbabe:

Spot on Holliefabbabe :wink:

The fact it’s a Ferrari has no relevance. If a car’s insured it’s insured, regardless of its make.
The police would have turned up, not because it was a Ferrari, but because the road would have been closed.

londons a joke they charge to get in and as above you try asking for directions or watch you past something…unfriendly hell hole pedestrians and push bikes just seem to be on suicide missions…the driver isnt to blame as stated the roads are narrow and tight and always wondered why youd need a car like that in london…when traffics snail pace alot of the time…

The driver was said to have been shaken but was not seriously injured

wtf… injured, no-one was injured, the car was dented and so was the arctic driver’s pride, what a daft comment!!!

Bigger London