2007 Iveco Stralis Error Codes

Hi,
I just got a 2007 Stralis 505 sight unseen, drives brilliantly there’s just a head of errors on the dash.

1. Climate Control Warning: 12
  2. EDC Warning: 33
  3. Front Frame Computer Warning: 1c
    Can anyone help with these error codes please. But like i said it drives well so it cant be anything major, engine wise anyway.

I got into the diags on the dash, getting this

FFC:
09 - 06 - 025 - y
oc - 06 - 025 - y
13 - 06 - 031 - y
cheers,
Nick

Queue the Stralis haters, myself included.

Four words of advice: Set fire to it.

Result? No more codes. Job done.

Ken.

Is there an error code which means “you have bought an Iveco”?

Only 3 error codes. Trust me, your Iveco is in good order. Only worry when you have more than 20! :wink:

All pretty normal. I wouldn’t waste too much time or money on clearing them and crack on.The Front Frame computer ones are certainly very common.

If this is the only issue you can find after buying sight unseen you’ve done exceptionally well.

there not that bad, they are nice to drive atleast.
We’ve always just had Isuzu’s, but recently brought this and a volvo. Volvo is a much nicer truck but it was 4 times the price for very similar spec.
It has a head light out(not the globes) and the front indicators flash really fast so im hopeing thats what the ffc error is.
the one that worries me is the edc

Cheers

Front frame computer sounds pricey, might need a new instrument cluster., my 06 had that done. EDC stands for electronic damping control & I’ll eat my hat if it’s got that so must be something else. Climate control is pretty obvious & also frivolous so crack on!

The indicator thing is just if you have a trailer with more than one indicator at the rear, freaks it out. I had fast indicators all the time I had mine.

I just disconnected the trailer wire, it doesnt have a trailer at the moment and the front frame computer error went away.
Anyone know what wattage globes should be in the front indicators? Im assuming thats the problem as they are all definitely working.
In Australia they wont pass fast flashing indicators for a road worthy certificate so i need to get it fixed before i can get it on the road.
Cheers,
Nick

bowers01:
I just disconnected the trailer wire, it doesnt have a trailer at the moment and the front frame computer error went away.
Anyone know what wattage globes should be in the front indicators? Im assuming thats the problem as they are all definitely working.
In Australia they wont pass fast flashing indicators for a road worthy certificate so i need to get it fixed before i can get it on the road.
Cheers,
Nick

Does it just double flash in the cab or does it double flash in the light as well? I know thinks a daft question but my volvo double flashes inside but not out. Lighting MFC is shot but at 600 quid plus VAT it can stay shot as it doesn’t effect MOT.

It sounds like there a deeper loom issue in there somewhere if you’re getting spurious codes

Tipper Tom:

bowers01:
Cheers,
Nick

Does it just double flash in the cab or does it double flash in the light as well? I know thinks a daft question but my volvo double flashes inside but not out. Lighting MFC is shot but at 600 quid plus VAT it can stay shot as it doesn’t effect MOT.

It sounds like there a deeper loom issue in there somewhere if you’re getting spurious codes

Hi,
They are just blinking, like half second on 2 seconds off. Doing the same in the cab as they are in the bumper bar.
Honestly i dont car they are doing it but i cant get it registed until its fixed.

bowers01:

Tipper Tom:

bowers01:
Cheers,
Nick

Hi,
They are just blinking, like half second on 2 seconds off. Doing the same in the cab as they are in the bumper bar.
Honestly i dont car they are doing it but i cant get it registed until its fixed.

Have the multifunction control unit tested. There is a way to bypass the controller but I don’t know what it is on Iveco sorry