Apologies to all

Hi troops.

I’m back from my hols and I have noticed that I touched a nerve regarding my response to the lady trucker who was (accosted) by the guy at the place where she stopped for a break. I think her name is Chrissy.

My opinion will always be the same regarding this topic as I have first hand knowledge of what they do when they come to the UK. I do know what I am talking about believe me.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all those whom I offended on this site. I am by no means a racist but I do know a lot about how these guys work. I am big enough to say sorry to you all and I will keep any strong feelings regarding these situatons under wraps.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards to you all,

SMUDGER

accepted m8

you have your views m8,some might not agree with them but hey such is life.if we all agreed with everyone what a boring life this would be. :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for the apology and it is good of you to accept another could have been offended by your remarks :smiley:

good for you apoligising and it was chrissis thread i remember dont know what you put though.

The mark of true man, being big enough to say sorry!! :slight_smile:

Apology accepted from me. We should all remember that this is a site for Truck drivers, regardless…

Now that’s a BIG MAN… or so the ladies say :laughing: