Diary of supermarket driver!

Well another week done.

Another excellent week for me all in all. :smiley: :smiley: Still lots of discussions etc at our place regarding wtd and this seems to have made no significant difference to the work pattern :smiley: . one thing however is people are saving any “extras” :wink: for there rest day when it is paid as a premium so no coming back for second runs during the week which is paid at flat rate :sunglasses: :sunglasses: . one other noticable change is there is alot less “waiting time” before your allocated a run. every day this week i have been out of the yard trailer checked etc etc within about 45 mins.

No real “highlights” for this week just more of the same but i really am enjoying the challenge of some of these drops :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: . got the rolling cage/octupus problem sorted now so shouldnt have that problem again and am picking up more and more “Ways” of doing the job :wink:

Lots of difficult reverses but not hit anything or anyone which is a bonus!

did a “purdie lodge” trailer swap this week which was a bit different and involved waiting for the lads to come down from petrieve (sp) dont think we were too popular doing 40 on the single carrigeway bit of the a1 on the way up but heyho!!

Going to get some pictures this week of some of the delivery areas and motors if i can.

Cheers,