Digi tacho printout

Need some advice here please…

I need to do a printout for my driving activities from 11th Sept 2013 (Looks like I cocked up on daily rest :blush: ). Can anyone please explain (in simple terms) how I do a printout for the day concerned? The vehicle used was a 2013 Scania.

Many thanks

Tazbug

You enter the menu and request printout for the day concerned, but firstly just scroll the menu display to see if the data is still there. To advise you exactly we would need to know the model of VU and make, Stoneridge, VDO etc

Tazbug:
Need some advice here please…

I need to do a printout for my driving activities from 11th Sept 2013 (Looks like I cocked up on daily rest :blush: ). Can anyone please explain (in simple terms) how I do a printout for the day concerned? The vehicle used was a 2013 Scania.

Many thanks

Tazbug

There is one thing though, what makes you think you have cocked up, if it a company infringement, just sign it and move on. just be more aware in the future

Having looked through the download data (downloaded at shift end at company office) its shows me only having a daily rest of 8hrs and 34 mins (was taking a 9). I think I must have (obviously) mistakenly put the card in too early as it shows ‘other work’ for 40 mins afterwards, i hadn’t realised hence I didn’t do a printout at the time. Unit was a VDO.
I’ve nosed through the printout side of the menu but I can’t see how I get to the date in question!

Put your card in and from the standard screen:
(this is from memory so may not be spot on)

1. Press OK (print driver 1 shows)
  2. Press OK
  3. Display says “24 hr” press OK
  4. Use the arrows to scroll to the date you want a printout for.
  5. Press OK

If you was on nights you will need to do two printouts, one for each of the days the shift crossed over.

Thanks tachograph…I had been trying to do it with the card having been in for the shift! I’ll have a play when back in the cab tomorrow morning :smiley:

Tazbug

Tazbug:
Thanks tachograph…I had been trying to do it with the card having been in for the shift! I’ll have a play when back in the cab tomorrow morning :smiley:

Tazbug

You’re welcome :wink:

If you want you could try it on the digital tachograph simulator, you won’t be able to scroll the date back but you can at-least see how to get to that point.

The act of putting your card in signifies the end of your rest period as you are working with the tachograph had this explained to me by VOSA when I put my card in at 8 hours and 58 mins and it registered a short break was let off by him but he said never put your card in until your break is finished after all you wouldn’t have put an analogue card in half hour before the end of your break

Wheel Nut:
There is one thing though, what makes you think you have cocked up, if it a company infringement, just sign it and move on. just be more aware in the future

there are company’s that will and can use the repeated occurrence of infringements to boot you out the door if they so wish Wheel Nut so best always check before signing

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

there are company’s that will and can use the repeated occurrence of infringements to boot you out the door if they so wish Wheel Nut so best always check before signing

They are supposed to explain the error of your ways to you, that is the tachograph analysts job to show you or your manager were you went wrong. That is why I said “just be more aware in the future.”

Wheel Nut:

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

They are supposed to explain the error of your ways to you, that is the tachograph analysts job to show you or your manager were you went wrong. That is why I said “just be more aware in the future.”

Ah soz see I scan read that slap me softly :wink:

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

■■■■■■■■ to that, we all want to slap you with a cricket bat :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

■■■■■■■■ to that, we all want to slap you with a cricket bat :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
Get back in ur DAF or i’ll cut ur bungee cord :wink: