Do you really love driving?

robroy:

switchlogic:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:
I was actually making the point that many people aren’t doing awful jobs by choice and because they enjoy doing them.
Likewise there just ain’t enough of the good stuff for everyone that wants it. :bulb:

The “good stuff” is reserved for an exclusive inner circle of elite drivers whose faces fit. It’s a very closed and shadowy clique, shrouded in mysticism, whose members instantly recognise each other through secret symbols and unanimously agree to restrict the riff-raff to dustcart driving and the like while we chosen few mop up all the Athens and Casablanca trips. :wink:

:unamused: :unamused: You two do realise you’ve broken the sacred laws of the Elite Euro Drivers association by discussing this secret society with Carryfast…of all people. :open_mouth:
You had him convinced when you were denying it all Luke,.what the hell are you thinking of.? :open_mouth:

You leave me no alternative to contact the Sared Grand master the honorable Mr Leslie Routier (commonly known as Les) …the society will not be happy.
May God have mercy on your arse holes. :laughing:

Oh FFS, not again!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice I know you’re thinking of my bum hole tho