luke vernon

beeen watching his videos on you tube and thinking he has pretty good job there.but bet he was gutted when he had to downgrade his size of cab from scanier to vovo.any 1 else been watching these or does any body no him.

Troll post?

He is on here as switchlogic

Luke Vernon is an imposter :unamused:

Trucknet has a bigger and better version, he’s called Switchlogic, although he lets the side down a bit with his silly haircuts :laughing:

Yeah I’ve heard of him. Heard he hates the Volvo that much that he’s taken to rigging up a kind of lean to affair on a night beside his trailer and sleeping there instead of his miniscule cab. Also heard he’s six foot six and fires lightening bolts from his arse, but maybe that was His mate Willy Wallace.

He also likes wearing this lego thing called bertie on his head whilst dicing the volvo that only has 220 bhp lol

He’s Harrys friend I believe.

the maoster:
… he’s taken to rigging up a kind of lean to affair on a night beside his trailer and sleeping ther

What like an awning that caravaner’s use ?

bald bloke:

the maoster:
… he’s taken to rigging up a kind of lean to affair on a night beside his trailer and sleeping ther

What like an awning that caravaner’s use ?

Yep that’s the one. Apparently the advanced electronics on board Volvos mighty flagship interfere with his brains alpha wave activity and even wearing his special anniversary edition tinfoil hat doesn’t stop “them” listening to his thoughts. Rumour has it he is now frequenting a survivalists camp somewhere in the badlands of Tipton. Or again, maybe I made that up!

Is he batting for the other side then??
No wonder he’s in exile!

Jack-knife:
Is he batting for the other side then??
No wonder he’s in exile!

Luke only ever helps them out when they are busy .and boy have they been busy lately. He will confirm this his good self :smiley:

So not the time to be bringing up a topic like this…

Glad you enjoy the vids and yeah you are right, being demoted from an R440 to a FH16 750 was a real pain, really upset me. I’m still not over it. Poor poor me

switchlogic:
Glad you enjoy the vids and yeah you are right, being demoted from an R440 to a FH16 750

Sounds a real bummer !!!

Mike-C:

switchlogic:
Glad you enjoy the vids and yeah you are right, being demoted from an R440 to a FH16 750

Sounds a real bummer !!!

:unamused:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mk7fiesta:
beeen watching his videos on you tube and thinking he has pretty good job there.but bet he was gutted when he had to downgrade his size of cab from scanier to vovo.any 1 else been watching these or does any body no him.

Luke actually said in one of the new videos about the FH16 that although it was smaller inside, it wasn’t that much smaller but also more home like and more comfier.

Luke’s roast. What’s it like being famous dude?

I thought he had a choice of a volvo or scania so hardly is a downgrade is it?

mr lordi:

Good god man this is Trucknet, don’t let facts get in the way

switchlogic:

mr lordi:

Good god man this is Trucknet, don’t let facts get in the way

Lol. Where’s the like button