Behind Blue Eyes

Ive been listening to one of the best songs Ive ever heard…

Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes…

But just goes to show, it was an old track by The Who, and even Sheryl Crow got in there before The Bizkit…

Just thought I would share that…LOL

Ps… Ive got blue eyes…LOL

Never heard it by Limp Bizkit, heard the Who’s original and a few other covers, but Bizkit? :open_mouth:

Cliff Warby:
Never heard it by Limp Bizkit, heard the Who’s original and a few other covers, but Bizkit? :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Limp Bizkit :question: Cliff! either we have been away to long or we are just getting old :cry:

Bully

No, I do know who Limp Bizkit are Bully, so I know getting ‘old’ is’nt the problem, it’s the ‘being away for too long’… thats the problem!

Anyway as I said on another thread, I prefer Linkin Park to Limp Bizkit

Well guys, I must admit, I prefer Linkin park to The bizkit, but its so unlike Bizkit to do a song like ethis… and it just sounds so good… The video has got Halle Berry in it…awsome. :sunglasses:

You’ll have to try and download it cliff… Its worh it… I did, and this is where I found out that it wasnt an original song, so I downloaded the other versions of it too… Cheryl Crow’s version is pretty chilling too…
Of course, you will delete it afterwards, Like I have done and go out and buy the real one wont you… :wink: :wink: hahaha

Cliff, if you use MSN messenger, I’ll send it across to ya when your next on line… I’m on a 1meg connection now, so I’m sorted…

Bully:

Cliff Warby:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Limp Bizkit :question: Cliff! either we have been away to long or we are just getting old :cry:

Bully

as bon jovi’s song say’s it’s not old just older ( have a listen) :laughing: :laughing:

Seems Sheryl Crow must be putting a duet album together as she is currently “Crowing” with The Corrs with that song “Break my heart again”!!

And very good it is too!

regards

kev