So whats everyone favorite Music?

Just out of interest, I was wondering how many still see Good Old Coutry and Western Music as the Truckers Favorite??

Okay, so it aint my favorite, but I do actaully listen to some ‘New Country’… not so much Dolly Parton, or Glen Campbell, but the gorgeous Shania Twains earlier stuff, and faith hill, etc
But my main likes are Rock and some Metal…
AC-DC, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit… to name a few

What about everyone else??

Andy Im into the classic rock also, favourites being AC/DC, Guns n roses, def leppard, Led Zeppilen, The horselips, Thin lizzy and so on. I also like the new breed like the darkness. Also into Matchbox 20 when in a lighter mood!

regards

kev

I really dont know what to make of ‘The Darkness’…
Someone I know might have hit the nail right on the head and said that they started out as a joke band, a bit like Spinal Tap… but they are certainly making it pay…
But, have yu heard there new xmas one??..PMSL… oh its funny…LOL

Rock and Metal, both classic and new stuff.

scania king kev:
Also into Matchbox 20 when in a lighter mood!

kev

C’mon Kev make your mind up man do you use a lighter or matches■■? :grimacing:

cheers

STEVE.

LOL at Atki, well they are good for driving at night. Yes Andy, I think that The Darkness’ new xmas one is a bit of a [zb] take, but ive a feeling it will be the number 1 this yr, also there is something very freddy mercury about that guy…

I wish he would stop yoddling :laughing:

regards

kev

scania king kev:
I wish he would stop yoddling :laughing:

regards

kev

hahahaha, well, he is sposed to be married to his manager… which is in fact female, but yeah, there is definatly something very lah dee dah, about him… I certainly wouldnt wanna be standing infront of him!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andy did you listen to Masters of rock last night on Radio2■■ Im listening to it right now and hell it is good!!

regards

kev

Pretty eclectic and dependant on my mood.

Rock, soul, reggae, swing and even the odd classical tape in my bag. :confused:

Andy did you listen to Masters of rock last night on Radio2■■ Im listening to it right now and hell it is good!!

I did and had a rare old time on the air guitar, especially the duet with Eric C. :smiley:

Saucepans ready for next week. :laughing: :laughing:

Like Wiretwister, dependant on mood:

Classical occasionally, Classic rock (Robert Plant, ACDC etc) Pop, Dance, Metal (Dragonforce, older Metallica stuff) and good ole Country and Western.

Oooh, and who can forget Goth? The scared look on the face of a car driver when pulling up alongside a truck with Sisters of Mercy pouring out at high volume is beyond compare :smiley:

allikat:
Oooh, and who can forget Goth? The scared look on the face of a car driver when pulling up alongside a truck with Sisters of Mercy pouring out at high volume is beyond compare :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
and I bet specially if they are one of these hip and trendy girls in there Saxo’s…

Sisters of Mercy - Lucretia my reflection:
I hear the roar of the big machine
Two worlds and in between
Love lost, fire at will
Dumdum bullets and shoot to kill

:smiley:

Anything but “YE-HAR” country and wester garbage.

I like all kinds…so long as it’s played by Motorhead!

Well, It certainly looks like Rock and Metal have replaced good ole YeeeHarr Country and western… Which I think Is a rather good thing!!

Mind you, I bet you ex pats ove there, (Cliff and Pat etc) could tell us a different story… from the way Ive been reading the State side wind up, I bet most of there cbas still got ‘eight track’ players…LOL… and I dont think you would get a bit of Linkin Park on one of them…

Yeah Andy you got that right about the 8 track, and after all their trucks are like comparing an 8 track to a cd player! :laughing:

Hey and I like Linkin Park too…does Motorhead play them? :laughing:

Actually I do like Linkin Park, much better band than their ‘rivals’ Limp Bizkit

Went to see Jools Holland a few weeks ago, the best gig I’v ever been to & his support group Flanagan were so good it was thier CD we bought after the gig.
My taste in music depends on my mood & can be anything from Jazz to Classical to Rock to Folk to anything but Country.

yes country music is ok but then my wife converted me to bon jovi excellent band great music to listen to whilst behind the wheel. seen them at ibrox june 03 what an amazing atmosphere. never seen ibrox rock so much :laughing: