Trucknet / PDA Party Photos

There were quite a few photos taken at the party the other W/E :sunglasses:. Mostly with digital cameras.

Are they up on the net yet :question:

If so where can we see them :question:

I have some pics, only problem is Iā€™m not sure how to add them for people to look at, the pics arenā€™t very interesting, and some that have been taken arenā€™t really suitable for the site

Iā€™me not too sure how to do it either :confused: , but I think that if you e-mail them to Bully, heā€™ll put them up in the photo gallery :laughing: . Better check with Bully first though, in case Iā€™me wrong :blush:. Iā€™me also sure that someone will put us right, in a space below, if Iā€™me wrong, nothing unusual there :unamused: .

If you have any pics of the TruckNetUK/PDA Xmas party then email me them ALL!!! and I will host the on my server for all to see :smiley: (apart from any x rated material) that will go in a spot all on its own and we be available for viewing for a small mebership fee) man I could make a killinā€™ on this one :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: (just kidding)

Bully

Unsuitable photos???How do I join and whenā€™s the next party?:smiley:

So have these pics been uploaded to a site yet thenā– ā– ?

No Andyā€¦Nobody has sent me any to put on yet :frowning:

Bully

Ok Bully, I give in, Iā€™ll send a few through to you, although Iā€™m not sure if anyone will recognise any faces.

Got those Sam and I will put them up this weekendā€¦but what about the OTHER ONES!!! :laughing:

Bully

Thanx guysā€¦ I get to see what a good time I missed out on.
I was all due to come up and mett you all, but a karaoke gig got in the wayā€¦Grrr :imp:

Look forward to seing themā€¦

Bully:
Got those Sam and I will put them up this weekendā€¦but what about the OTHER ONES!!! :laughing:

Bully

What do you mean the ā€œother onesā€.

I donā€™t have that many pics so not sure what youā€™re on about.

I mean the ones that you refer to as ā€œunsuitableā€ for the website :wink:

Bully

Simon:
There were quite a few photos taken at the party the other W/E :sunglasses:. Mostly with digital cameras.

Are they up on the net yet :question:

If so where can we see them :question:

Sounds like Samb was not the only one taking pictures that evening? So whoā€™s got all the pictures?..Hey Simonā€¦give me some names of people who you saw taking pictures and I will chase them up :wink:

Bully

Now donā€™t be coy Sambā€¦ :wink:

and some that have been taken arenā€™t really suitable for the site
[/quote]

I know theres a bloke on the other side by the name of duracell that was taking digital pics, but donā€™t know what pics have been taken. I think he was the only other person that was taking photos.

Playing hard to get,eh?OK,how much? :wink:

Well here they areā€¦not many of them but if anymore turn up then I will put them up.

TruckNet/PDA Christmas Party 2003

Bully