Gentlemen Films?

I’m always ■■■■■■■ furiously to ■■■■,not a good habit I know.

jammymutt:

■■■■■■00:
or they could be saving their seaman for their boyfriend who may not have been seen for a while

I had a good ■■■■ on a ■■■■ at the weekend and have decided that ewveryone should try it once before condemning it, due to the present situation im thinking of sucking a fishermans friend for a while too.

I love KFC and cold sweets.

Do you seriously ■■■■ ■■■■. .

Like this thread I do enjoy watching some vintage / retro ■■■■, the action is much more convincing.
I also like a well trimmed bush rather than the bald shaven-havens. The wife tried it once but by the time I got to get close and personal she had grown some 5 o’clock shadow. Her ■■■■■ was so rough it nearly took the skin off the end of me nose.

Not that partial to straight ■■■■, I prefer lesbian catfights that end in some good tribbing action.

Also like to watch lesbian 69 vids or as I like to call them ‘meal for two with a hairy view’ (I’m banned from bingo calling for using this very phrase).

Had a ■■■■■■ phase once but grew out of it.

Dipper_Dave:
Like this thread I do enjoy watching some vintage / retro ■■■■, the action is much more convincing.
I also like a well trimmed bush rather than the bald shaven-havens. The wife tried it once but by the time I got to get close and personal she had grown some 5 o’clock shadow. Her ■■■■■ was so rough it nearly took the skin off the end of me nose.

Not that partial to straight ■■■■, I prefer lesbian catfights that end in some good tribbing action.

Also like to watch lesbian 69 vids or as I like to call them ‘meal for two with a hairy view’ (I’m banned from bingo calling for using this very phrase).

Had a ■■■■■■ phase once but grew out of it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think i said this before,but for the best results in lesbo ■■■■,
try watching it in hd bluray,open a couple of cans of tuna and leave them on the heater vent,and bingo,its just as if you are in the room with them. :slight_smile:

Ahh yes, ■■■■■■ and sniff vision. I’ll give this a go DD.

Dipper_Dave:
Ahh yes, ■■■■■■ and sniff vision. I’ll give this a go DD.

to maximise the full effect,then it may be prudent to watch it in 3d with the appropriate eyewear,and also place the opened tin on the inside of your gasmask…( keep a snorkel handy if your eyes start watering too much before the vinegar strokes.) :wink:

Some people on this site need to get a job … if I cant do it the last thing I want to watch is some other jammy sod doing it …

Try wearing 'vr headset. While watching way to go.

jammymutt:

■■■■■■00:
or they could be saving their seaman for their boyfriend who may not have been seen for a while

I had a good ■■■■ on a ■■■■ at the weekend and have decided that ewveryone should try it once before condemning it, due to the present situation im thinking of sucking a fishermans friend for a while too.

I love KFC and cold sweets.

Do you like salt on your chips.

biggriffin:
Try wearing 'vr headset. While watching way to go.

i dont mind watching it on the tv screen,or the mobile,but using vr goggles in the middle lane on cruise control might just be kicking the ■■■ right out of it.plus id never see when my tea is cooked enough before i stop.

Following this post:http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40038

Buck 73 said this was part of his essentials :gentleman films :smiley: :smiley: .

Now i’m no prude, but i’ve never been into ■■■■, each to his own i guess. But am i alone? Is there anyone else out there that can’t be bothered with it?

One thing that puts me off, i went across a lorry park one night to see a mate only to find him and 2 other fellas watchin a ■■■■ film in his cab! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

■■■■ watchin with the opposite ■■■, fine, not with 2 other fellas :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I think this could run for at least 10 pages Rob. Especially with little enis’ obsession with dodgy brown envelopes stuffed with dubious contents! :open_mouth:
As for backhanders, nuff said I think. :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah he does love to be controversial.

MR VAIN:
Following this post:http://trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=40038

Buck 73 said this was part of his essentials :gentleman films :smiley: :smiley: .

Now i’m no prude, but i’ve never been into ■■■■, each to his own i guess. But am i alone? Is there anyone else out there that can’t be bothered with it?

One thing that puts me off, i went across a lorry park one night to see a mate only to find him and 2 other fellas watchin a ■■■■ film in his cab! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

■■■■ watchin with the opposite ■■■, fine, not with 2 other fellas :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Got to agree with you there. The thought of sitting around with a bunch of guys watching ■■■■ is just not my idea of fun. Got nothing against it, each to their own; but I’d rather be making the film than watching it :smiley:

errr,just so there is no misunderstanding,i wasn"t watching films with anyone else,just in case there has been any confusion. :blush: :blush:

In my job I have to share hotel rooms, I’ve always been a bit uncomfortable if my roon mate wants to watch ■■■■, but everybody else seems to think it’s fine and they all come down in the morning and tell everybody what which channels they found it on.
Pleased it’s not just me who thought it was strange. :slight_smile:

When I worked for Ontime Automotive, we always had a few drivers in the yard at weekends who would watch ■■■■ all night, if you went out to the truck, you must be playing with yourself or you were gay. You couldnt really win :stuck_out_tongue:

It made it easier when I moved into the village instead of living in the cab :wink:

They must be popular, all mine have been half-inched from the top locker. :imp:

Bloke i worked with always used to fetch a pack back from Belgium. They came in packs of 10 and there was always one ■■■■■■ flick among them. Strangely enough he’d always get more money for that DVD than any of the others. :wink:

No I don’t. I prefer reality to acted ■■■■.
I detest ■■■■ and find it too voyeuristic and insensitive.
But I only say that because I watched too much for too long and desensitised myself to ■■■. I think it is a bad habit. But I’m no prude, as I say, I’ve watched tons in the past, but steer well clear now.

im not really bothered… sometimes i watch them with the wife to get us rev ved up as such but not my own.

waste of time on your own anyway cos you cant get into the story cos i always switch it off after 2 mins. :imp: