SNOW!

No snow here but had 3 lots now but all gone expecting the last to fall befor April :unamused: , 6 killed on the road today 6 yougsters in a mini bus from Russia I think, a mineing truck and a mini bus up in Kiruna :cry: weather is bad up there.

msn.com/sv-se/nyheter/inrike … id=UE07DHP

there should be a translate button top right of screen

Before anyone complains,this time it was not the truck drivers fault.The mini bus slid across to the wrong side of the road on a curve and hit the mining truck head on.

Just an add on, the border road was closed for 2 days due to weather and trains were stopped for drifting snow and hard winds.Now its a bit calmer but temp has dropped to a fresh -20 to -25c.

Hutpik thats dam cold down here were in the tropics its +2 T shirt shorts n flipflops and BBQ today me thinks :laughing:

Colin in Sweden:
Hutpik thats dam cold down here were in the tropics its +2 T shirt shorts n flipflops and BBQ today me thinks :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hot tub session for the fam in kungsbacka today and a fryup for the afternoon for a touch of home.
best of both worlds… :smiley:

-3 today, weather men say to expect about 10 inches today I think there right its about 3 inches deep now and still kumin :imp:

Did you get any snow? We did quite well, more than I expected.

I don’t think it will last but the village kids have had fun this morning. :smiley:

Snow we have not - just sunny blue skies and cold breeze

None here.

No snow here and the suns shining,Snow looks lovely thro living room window and on xmas cards.
Not so good when you’re in it,Working.
regards derek

trucking482002:
No snow here and the suns shining,Snow looks lovely thro living room window and on xmas cards.
Not so good when you’re in it,Working.
regards derek

Your not wrong. I’m sitting by a log fire looking at it through the window and its lovely but I am selling at a market tomorrow and need to leave early, I won’t like it so much then. It doesn’t help that the landrover is only 2 wheel drive at the moment while it awaits repairs. I was expecting it to have stopped by now but it is still snowing heavily and its deeper now than it is on the picture. We also have to drive a long way to meet a main road, you don’t see many gritters up here. :astonished: I wouldn’t swap it though. :wink:

Snedging like blinking flip in Westphalia :sunglasses:

None here but its bloody freezing! :frowning: :frowning:

I was sent to Aberdeen yesterday and reloaded out of Inverurie paper mill… Dare say that when it starts pee’ing down with snow a 42ton artic aint teh best thing to drive but we managed! Pic is taken when coming into Aberdeen. Roads pure white later on.

The sun is going down and its still snowing.

A light coating down here near Hielbronn last night, still a similar amount here at Waldlaubersheim truckstop.

we are expecting it in the wee small hours tonight in east anglia sub zero temps snow and rain deep joy. I will be on patrol tonight to help if anyone gets in trouble. Drive safely all .

We have cancelled market, we have decided that its not worth it without the landy so for now we are snowed in. :smiley:

We have had snow but most of it gone :unamused: as was sunny

It below freezing thou and sky is not good looks like more snow

We had a light dusting in Carlisle this morning, none of it was laying as I drove home, It’s freezing at the moment, it’s a good job I’m not a brass monkey!!! :open_mouth: