Scottish Cup Final

Which team gets your support tomorrow? A nice win double for me the Pars and the Lions to pick up the cups :smiley:

The Pars.

How long before Kitkat gets in do you think? :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: , He’s not going to like the poll so far.

I don’t mind upsetting anyone!! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thecritic:
I don’t mind upsetting anyone!! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tc…how can you upset anyone when you support that shower :laughing: :laughing: that team that you support couldn’t score in a brothal with a barclaycard stuck up the ■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tartanraider:
How long before Kitkat gets in do you think? :smiley:

it’s alright tartanraider…you can tape it and take it to morton’s team and show them what it’s like watching a real team. :laughing: :laughing:

anyway when are st.mirren and morton going to join together :question: this way you’s might get a half descent team together :laughing: :laughing:

no seriously now mate all kidding aside i just hope it’s a good game and may the best team in green win :laughing: i hope dumfermline don’t sit back in defence.
they have got a couple of good players so i’m looking for a good game with plenty of action.

this will be larsson’s last competitive match for the hoops.he’s going to be missed badly,but life has to go on and that’s exactly what the hoops will do.we have players to come back who can do a job for us,and hopefully we can bring someone in.i was talking to john hartson last week, he was in carfin grotto for a holy communion,and he was saying that he would be back in a week or so.that was good news for o’neil.he was looking good for a tall lad.he was a pure gentleman. :wink:

got to go with dumfermaline due to the fact my dad lives in cowdenbeath and dumfermline is his second team (behind derby county).

no acounting for taste.

jon

jonboy:
got to go with dumfermaline due to the fact my dad lives in cowdenbeath and dumfermline is his second team (behind derby county).

no acounting for taste.

jon

it’s alright jonboy your dad can get medication and special help for living there.plus its rent free to live there. :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
anyway when are st.mirren and morton going to join together :question:

I dont suppose theres a chance of squeezing the paper hankies in there as well is there?.

those who laugh last, laugh longest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Under my 4 goal handicap system Dunfermline and Millwall won! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like your system tartanraider. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: