What Bikes Do You Ride?

I ride a Honda CBR1100■■ Super Blackbird. 1999 EFI model in gorgeous honda blue. A few extras like Micron race cans, full givi wing rack and luggage, autocom, scottoiler and datatool protection. Soon to be fitted are front clear indicator lenses and F.Fabri black d/b screen.

Cheers

Martin

Ive got an SV650s, I charged my battery and just been out for first time since Christmas and I found out that leather has a strange habit of shrinking if you dont wear it.

It must be the temperature. I cant think of any other reason why my leathers wont zip up!!! :open_mouth:

I watched the suberbikes and it was Ducati,Ducati,Ducati,Ducati Foggy & Ducati, Ducati

Oh and someone called Middlesboro won fooball

Don’t actually have a bike, but if I did it would be this one :smiley:

fun.sgh.waw.pl/2003-11-24/beer-o-vehicle.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guess the beer is working then :exclamation:

Colingl:

Haha! :laughing: Pretty good! I want one !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

now thats a mean looking saddle boys! might need a bit more padding for me farmer giles :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth:

As a Biker myself, as well as being (I hope) a trucker, I wondered who else rides bikes, and what your riding?

At the moment I’me riding a 1980 Honda CB 900 FB, a big, heavy, thirsty, old brute of a bike, but what an adrenalin rush :smiling_imp: . I’ve also got, dead in the garage, a 1980 BMW R65 and sidecar with an R80/7 motor in it and 160,000 miles under the wheels. One of these days (money, time and inclination permitting) I’ll get it back on the road, my family and I did all but the first 5000 of those miles, touring Europe :laughing: .

Hi Simon.

I Ride A Suzuki GS 500 which I’ve had restricted to 33bhp, cos
I’ve only just passed my test. I suppose it 's pretty tame to a seasoned biker but I can tell you it’s plenty fast enough for me at the moment.

I took two tests on A GS 500 under direct access and failed both :cry: :cry:. So after spending mega bucks (At least to me). I took my third test on A little Suzuki 125 Marauder, and thankfully I passed :smiley: :smiley: . (I think they gave it me for good attendance) If I had known how much acceleration was in the GS 500 after it had been restricted I wouldn’t have bothered doing the D A S courses. and would have saved myself A stack of money.

MY advice to anyone who hasn’t ridden before try A 33bhp machine before doing D A S You might be suprised.

Failing that try something easy like the artic test. (Only joking that took me twice as well) Reversing what A nightmare :blush: :blush: :blush:

Hiya simon, and Kenv

Simon, how are we holding up in the newbies forum??, not causing any grief I hope…LOL

I ride a 1998 CBR900rr Fireblade. Dont get out on it as much as I’d like, but got to a few rallys over the year. This is only my third bike, had tw0 CBR600’s then got the Blade 3 years ago… got into biking late, only been riding 6 years…

Keep the rubber side down Guys…

Cheers
AndyM

I own a Suzuki 1000K3 (Slightly Modded) and a Honda CRF450 that runs in both Supermoto and Motocross guises.

Yr 2000 Honda VFR 800 FI Sports/Tourer

Plenty of power, and far more comfortable than a sports bike

My husband has a R1, the first I went on it, I never knew how boney my bum was…

kineta

gonna throw it a little out here…

i ride a JAWA…500 mounted in a Antig frame.

really pushing it, i can take off faster than a formula one car, but with no gears its a little hard to keep up with it, and with no brakes, a little too hair raising to try…

sorry…not clear…i ride a speedway bike. only amateur, not like you see on TV. that takes alot of practice, and i don’t have age on my side!!
Never tried a road bike!

I have been riding for over 20 years,just sold my klr 650 :cry:
I had a ntv 650 two years before that,this could go on for hours lol.
Bikeless at the moment,but when I pass my class one,a nice new bike will be my reward :smiley:

Like Simon I’m another BMW freak. Got a R100GS Paris-Dakar special, did 44,000 miles in three years, but now it sits at my dad’s next to his R100RS as the french won’t let me register it over here :angry:

Ride safe,

Craig

Honda CB500s with hard luggage and slightly taller screen makes an ideal tourer; is fun and cheap to run (200 odd quid to insure fully comp). Unfortunatley I’ve yet to rent a lock up garage so it’s sitting in the shed at my Dad’s at the mo :frowning: :blush: . Might change it when it gets to 100,000 miles:D.

If I had known how much acceleration was in the GS 500 after it had been restricted I wouldn’t have bothered doing the D A S courses. and would have saved myself A stack of money.

MY advice to anyone who hasn’t ridden before try A 33bhp machine before doing D A S You might be suprised.

Failing that try something easy like the artic test. (Only joking that took me twice as well) Reversing what A nightmare :blush: :blush: :blush:

Have to agree with you. Finally passed at my third attempt nearly four years ago now and bought a restricted CB500. Up to 7,000 revs there was no difference. That’s 80mph. Just means I can get there quicker now :smiley: .

I run a Yamaha Bulldog 1100 in silver and my wife runs a Virago 535 in black both bought this Easter.

I have been riding since 1978 and had untold number of bikes my wife only started about 5 years ago.

Ride hard and free.

Well, at the moment I’m bike-less, as ‘he’ took both the Honda 600 Hornet (my treat for passing my test), and the 1977 Honda CB 500T, when ‘he’ left for pastures new.
I can honestly say, I miss the bikes far more than I miss him.

Kate