Sorry ladies - i will probably get lynched for this

Sorry ladies this isn’t meant to cause offence but i saw this and was pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

funnies.com/yeswoman.htm

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Bully

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …and an American one at that!:roll:

So should that be “Yes its an American” then?.

It ought to be :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
hey i’ll let you off…dont know about others… :wink:

A friend of mine bought a new car 2wks ago, and yesterday had to have the police out…the car had been stolen from outside the house, security camera,flood lights etc never picked anything up…ie.the thieve stealing the car…of course the police took details etc , AND after a few hours found it on the supermarket carpark up the road…my friend had gone in AND LEFT IT THERE AND FORGOT…AND …YES IT WAS.(SORRY GUYS)A MAN

just thought i would tell you that true story…you know to get things even,so to speak. :wink:

Hi Lynne,

i have tried to even things up a bit for the ladies as i have put a few posts bout you lovely ladies on here, so i thought i better put one up for you too. look for men put downs in the forum may make you laugh a bit :laughing: :wink:

Lynne:
:
AND after a few hours found it on the supermarket carpark up the road…my friend had gone in AND LEFT IT THERE AND FORGOT…AND …YES IT WAS.(SORRY GUYS)A MAN

:

PLONKER!!!

Hey…No prob margatemafia
Cliff…EXACTLY :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Although another friend actually left the baby outside the chippy,went home and it was ONLY when the chippy closed at 6.00 and they called at the house to DELIVER the baby back,the poor little mite had been left outside for over 2hrs. :open_mouth: :unamused:
OF course it was a woman…so go on guys have your say