I gotta share this with you all

I dunno if this is acceptable i am not advertising, but while surfing the net for funny things i came across this website rinkworks.com/said/ it is all about things people have said on things like insurance forms, excuse letters, courtroom quotations and i sat there looking through it and i was pmsl…checkout and see what you think, the insurance quotes got me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . P.S if this unacceptable i apologize now but i found it so funny i felt i had to share it with you all :smiley:

Ive moved this to Bullys where its a bit more less formal… :wink:
Yeah, I enjoyed the Insuramce claims too, and some of those lawyers… well, beggars belief… hahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no worries andy, i wasn’t sure on the rules but now i know mate. anything funny i will put up here in future mate :smiley: :smiley:

Yeah, thats great Margate… It just keeps the forums tidy and all the pots dont get all mixed up and messy… or we wouldnt know where to go for certains things… :wink:

As you can see, there are loads of other funny’s that other people put up… so join the club mate…

Have a good one…

I like this one

“I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i had two or three favs, here they are v8

“I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.” that was some drive lol :laughing: :laughing:

“I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

“The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing:

Another great one from the courtroom:

Accused, Defending His Own Case:

“Did you get a good look at my face when I took your ■■■■■?”
The defendant was found guilty and sentenced to ten years in jail.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah that was quality v8 :laughing: :laughing: did u look on the church quotes

“Don’t let worry kill you – let the church help.” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

“For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.” :laughing: :laughing:

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar." :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there is another site v8 that has funny quotes and jokes on it you may wanna check out mate :smiley:

amusingquotes.com/

Thats not a bad site either. :smiley:

But some of those church quotes are pretty good

“Marriage: An Institution To Be Endured.” The subject of a sermon that should have read, “An Institution To Endure.” :laughing: :laughing:

“Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.” :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah i laughed at the church quotes too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was reading an american Model Railway magazine today and came upon the following sentence in a review of a device which lets you use a cordless phone to control your trains. Strange but true.

"… At first I was not all that enamoured of the idea of using a telephone for a throttle, since I really like the feel of a big knob in my hand… "

Ooh Matron :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Calv