steve parkin

whos steve parkin according to talk sport hes a haulage magnette putting a bid in to buy leeds utd i never new such a thing exsisted i always got told THERS NO MONEY IN HAULAGE son if you wanna retire with a million in the bank start 2 million :laughing: :laughing:

He’s the Rochdale Manager but I can’t see him buying Leeds…but if you heard it on Talk Sport it must be true!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

NOT!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
TP :sunglasses:

If its Leeds he is buying he will be back driving before you know it!
:laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Must admit I dont know who this guy is!!

The Guy who own’s Boro is a Transport Millionaire (bulkhaul) So goes to prove its only the bottom end that theys no money!!!

super steve parkin… ex stags manager (mansfield town)((currently challenging for div 2 status)). critic… how did boro do at the wkend? :wink:

JONBOY@RH:
super steve parkin… ex stags manager (mansfield town)((currently challenging for div 2 status)). critic… how did boro do at the wkend? :wink:

A little bit better than mansfieldâ– â– ?

mansfield beat huddersfield 3-1 critic… in front of 18600 people… at huddersfield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . only a little banter… i didnt want to upset ya!

JONBOY@RH:
mansfield beat huddersfield 3-1 critic… in front of 18600 people… at huddersfield :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . only a little banter… i didnt want to upset ya!

huddersfield eh? how the mighty have fallen! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Me upsetâ– â– ? on the contry! :smiley:

The Guy who own’s Boro is a Transport Millionaire (bulkhaul) So goes to prove its only the bottom end that theys no money!!!

Critic is this Rikki â– â– ?/

abs1:

Critic is this Rikki â– â– ?/

Doubt it! :open_mouth:
The Lad’s in the Navi are always saying that he is always the last one to put his hands in his pockets :open_mouth: :smiley: