EGG RUN

Well it is here again the egg run 28 march at newbriton the wirral one we are meating at the little sheff on the a41 m53 round about all ways a good day. and then to the pub the pub is could the tap that is in eastam village if eny one is intrested i will be the one on the blade with no stikes on the wright side . i think thay are still on the norburg ring in germany or on the 911 that hite me ha ha ha . well may cu there if you wont to meat me just as for BOOST. at the little sheff or the pub .its all for kids. :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

What is ‘The Egg Run’ :question:

:confused: :confused: Me too, Pat :confused: :confused: :open_mouth:

Sounds dodgy :confused:

Pat Hasler:

pat, the egg run is a thing done by lots of bikers nationwide at easter.
as the start of easter is the start of the biking season we do easter egg runs to hospitals etc and take easter eggs to the kids.
the hospitals and the kids love the eggs and the bikes to. :slight_smile:
and the nurses just love all that tight fitting leather :smiley:

I’ll be going to the one at Bottesford if anyone’s interested.

dave:

Pat Hasler:

pat, the egg run is a thing done by lots of bikers nationwide at easter.
as the start of easter is the start of the biking season we do easter egg runs to hospitals etc and take easter eggs to the kids.
the hospitals and the kids love the eggs and the bikes to. :slight_smile:
and the nurses just love all that tight fitting leather :smiley:

In that case it seems avery nice thing to do :slight_smile:

Had a great day about 9000 bikes it is just geting biger evry year had to leave my bike at the pub. ha ha loads of beer drink .dont no how much money was raised yet . well just sober now .on way to my bed work tomorrow :frowning: carnt have evry thing :laughing: :laughing: