Trucking Hell daily quiz

As there haven’t been any posts on this thread for a year, here’s one to bump the thread!

At one time there were 40 people playing, now it’s dropped to about a dozen.

It’s a new month. New tournament.

It would be great to see more people playing.

There’s a link to the quiz on the first page, or perhaps some clever person could re-post it.

Thanks!

Where is the point in playing when the same person wins most every month. Sure he is practising elsewhere, cos I know how that works too. That is why I do not play anymore and many others have got fed up with the way they can never beat this person.

Half the challenge is trying to beat a good player - it makes it fun!

Most of the time, I am just competing against myself, having 5 minutes to relax and think of something more enjoyable than work.

I have learned a lot too - apart from the sports questions, as I can never seem to remember the answers.:unamused:

With over 32,000 people registered on this forum, if only 1% play, it will shake it up a bit.

Besides, ScaniaLady, you beat the certain person by a country mile back in April 2009, so everyone is beatable.

Come on, guys and gals, give your little grey cells a workout!

:slight_smile:

well played again and can confirm im as ■■■■ as ever

jonboy

You’ll do better as you get more practice and on different days with varying quiz subjects.

We all have our favourite days and other days when we’re glad even to get a couple of questions right! :unamused:

Don’t give up, yet!

It’s fun! :smiley:

It’s the start of a new month and therefore a new tournament, so…

BUMP!

We got some new players in May and some familiar names returned,but more players would be great! :slight_smile:

LoadsOfHorses:
There’s a link to the quiz on the first page, or perhaps some clever person could re-post it.

I didn’t think it needed re-posting, but I’ve edited it to make the link in the OP appear a bit bigger and I’ve reworded it a little to make it more obvious what it’s for.

Is this bloody thing still going…I gave up on it some 3 years ago (prob couldn’t remember my log in details now (hence no updates/changes to catagorys)

7/10
616 points

Just done it, and made number 9 in the top 50 for today so far

9/10
732. Took 168 seconds. 12th position Today.
But I didnt realise it was timed…Never played before.

10 out of 10.
4th today. 865 points. 135seconds.

I am playing again and still think the Friday sports questions should be changed (too much American sport), but been told that Semtex is no longer admin of the game, so the questions can’t be changed. Anyone else agree with this? :unamused:

I’m playing this every day now. I’m totally hooked :slight_smile: I’m only accessing it on my phone though, so the screen is tiny and I waste loads of seconds maximising and faffing.
That’s my excuse anyway!

get this stickied although I don’t get the points as 7/10 = 628 points.

10/10 115 seconds and 885 points.
No bad for an old fossil who left school 4 decades ago !

I refer The Honourable Members to my comment half way up this page (nearly 6 years ago! :open_mouth: ).
Still know nowt of Septic sport. :laughing:

Edit: OK then, half way up the previous page… :unamused:

Is anyone still playing this?
Just discovered it today. 9/10 (5 of them pure guesswork).

first time i have played this in 6 years after departing trucknet under my original user name and jumped straight into 3rd place, lacking players now by the looks of it.

i handed the helm over to semtex so no longer have the means to change the question catergories.

Jonboy