Clever Dog........

Hi everyone,
Just thought as i am at a loose end with nothing to do, i would see how many of you out there have pets ?
I have a dog (■■■■■) called Milly and she is REALLY clever , she lets me know when she wants a drink or her food by sitting in front of ME (no-one else)
she actually understands what i am saying to her …like if i say "do you want to go for a walk"she will start jumping up and down wagging her tail, if somenoe says get your lead…she runs and gets it , if there is any post for my son/daughter and i say "take that to him or her"she REALLY takes it to them,
i could go on and on but the best yet is when she comes in the house after being outside and we say “feet” she goes back to the door, sits on the mat with her front paws up…waiting for someone to wipe them (all four) and then ONLY then will she attempt to go in another room, if we only wipe 2 paws and leave her,she will sit there waiting and crying (never moving)untill all 4 have been wiped…now is that clever or what?
i’d like to hear of your pets antics/tricks/joys just to pass a little time on something totally different :sunglasses: :unamused: :laughing:
Also ther are certain words/sayings in our house that you CAN’T say out loud,without getting milly either excited at the prospect of her going somewhere or getting upset and crying/whimpering…she is just like a baby sometimes.

Well, Ive got a cat called Sugar… and believe me, she just will NOT leave me alone!!.. :laughing: :laughing:
If I sit on the sofa, shes on my lap, if I go into the bath room, she sits and waits for me on the chair… If I am in the kitchen, yep, shes there…
and 9/10 times that I am on the PC… shes either trying to sit on the keyboard or climbing from the back on teh chair onto my shoulders to sit on my head… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I love her to bits… but can get a bit annoying at times… :wink: :wink:

I was sitting watching late night television when I heard someone using the loo. Wen’t to have a look(everyone else was in bed) and found our cat perched across the toilet having a wee. She didn’t flush it though. :laughing:

My landlady had a cat which would follow me to the pub and wait for me. If i didnt get home the cat would sit outside the pub till they closed. Daft Cat!

I could take it for a walk and it liked water and puddles. I think it thought it was a dog

:laughing: :laughing:
Some interesting things told about pets
although tdriver thinks he/she is having a laugh at my expense (so to speak)
:open_mouth: :wink: sorry tdriver I DONT BUY YOURS.

tdriver:
snip…perched across the toilet having a wee

Lynn, I’ve actually seen a photo on the web of a cat doing just that, you’ll have to take my word for it though, as I haven’t a clue where it was on the web.

I’ve found another one, though… :smiley: :smiley:

So Andymac…looks like i have something else to learn milly :open_mouth: :wink:

:smiley: ive got a wife and she behaves most of time :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Bet YOU Dont easy2001 :wink:

i allways behave honest :exclamation:

I believe you easy2001,…THOUSANDS WOULDN’T :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I’d like a dog, but wouldn’t want to leave it at home all day and I’m away a lot so my better half would have to look after it. Don’t think the boss would let me take a dog in the wagon with me. :frowning: