When Irish eyes are smiling:):)

Biggest congratulations to the Irish who im sure will still be celebrating after their fantastic win over the World champions.

What a fantastic game of rugby , i was on the edge of my seat for 80 minutes.

PMSL Jammy, I was on the bog for the last 15 mins, I was convinced we werent going to get away with it! Some of the lads in the place Im working in had full confidence in Ireland to do it, and admittedly(sp) I think we should have went further in the world cup but it was a good weekend sporting wise for me all round, MUFC won, Ireland won the Rugby then Celtic won as well, I was on the soup all weekend !

Then was almost admitted to the Royal Victoria Hospital today with a slipped disc in my back, heres to another 8 weeks on the sick!!!

Kev

scania king kev:
PMSL Jammy, I was on the bog for the last 15 mins, I was convinced we werent going to get away with it! Some of the lads in the place Im working in had full confidence in Ireland to do it, and admittedly(sp) I think we should have went further in the world cup but it was a good weekend sporting wise for me all round, MUFC won, Ireland won the Rugby then Celtic won as well, I was on the soup all weekend !

Then was almost admitted to the Royal Victoria Hospital today with a slipped disc in my back, heres to another 8 weeks on the sick!!!

Kev

Kev i cant believe you Celtic AND Man u?.

Man U i can almost accept but as a Gers fan when i was younger :@, not Celtic please :slight_smile::):).

Jammy, when brought up in the drags of west Belfast, and getting Celtic bred into me, its only natural that Im going to follow them, I was actually meant to go to Sundays game but got a last minute let down. I sort of didnt bother with scottish football during my teens, but on a stag party in The Celtic Bar here in Belfast I got reading some of the memorabilia(sp) and realised that they are an Irish team before they are a Scottish team, which relates to my nationality, But MUFC are my first love, born bred and buttered me is!!

Kev

PS, Rangers aint doing much this season, but you watch what happens next season!! My bet is on them anyway!

Kev

I was on a truck once delivering to Belfast and it was full of Celtic fans going home after an old derby game, anyway i got talking to a bosun and asked him where the Rangers fans were, He said they daren,t let them travel together as there would be wars so the Rangers fans all had to fly that weekend.

I Prayed to God that night that i hadnt wore my Rangers top on the way over, as i would not have been here today if i had!!!.

Didn’t England turn up then :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Picture the scene, running up the M6 the day that rangers beat Celtic for the league last yr, I had two very loyalist orientated drivers in front of me, and I was ■■■■■■ off at the Celts throwing it away, even though it came down to the dieing minutes and goal difference. Well ended up in Bellshill just off the M8 and decided to go on the ■■■■, went to one bar and it was coming down with loyalist paraphenalia, yet not even 100 yrds down the street i ended up in a Celtic bar, very different to how things are here, them sort of bars dont tend to be that close! But the night before in East Kilbride, I managed to touch for the best looking girl in a Rangers bar, and she was a celtic woman hehehehe

At the end of the day, its only football, Im in a mixed relationship and shes Rangers, Im Celtic, ya just have to get on with it!!!

Kev

At the end of the day, its only football, Im in a mixed relationship and shes Rangers, Im Celtic, ya just have to get on with it!!!

not got her converted yet :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Man U i can almost accept but as a Gers fan when i was younger :@, not Celtic please .
_________________its ok you can get special treatment for that.

10 hail mary’s and 10 our father’s and chapel 3 times a week :laughing: :laughing:

i dont support gers or celtic, i wouldnt want to be disappointed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

V8KARLV8:
i dont support gers or celtic, i wouldnt want to be disappointed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

why would you be disappointed :question: