Notice.important

Due to abnormal circumstances these forums will shut down in one hours time unless…

…all members online make a trip to Bullys Truckstop Bar and congratulate the Boro on their win today!!!

As most of you know TruckNet UK is Middlesbrough-based…however we are totally unbiased.:grimacing:

NOW GET POSTING!!![/i]
Yes, I KNOW this should go in Bully’s bar but I own the site and rule 13 applies :sunglasses:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

And before any of you ask…

YES Rikki has been at the beer…Carling, naturally…:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Could be a long evening…he’s got another half crate of the stuff!!!

and i so wanted to hear bernie slaven eating humble pie on the legends…but even tho i wanted middlesborrow to get slaughtered well dun…NOT

ohterry555:
and i so wanted to hear bernie slaven eating humble pie on the legends…but even tho i wanted middlesborrow to get slaughtered well dun…NOT

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Ha Ha you must be a Mackum!!!

NOPE A BORN N BRED MAG SINCE 5 YR OLD…HAHAHAHAHA…WISH I CUD SAY WELL DUN… BUT THE WAY SLAVEN GOES ON ABOUT THE TOON WOT CAN U EXPECT… HE WANTS SACKING FROM THE LEGENDS… HE WILL CAUSE A RIOT… THE PLICK :laughing: :laughing:

RULE OF OF MENTAL HEALTH NURSING…NEVER EVER ENTER INTO THE DELUSION.
DEFINITION OF A DELUSION…A FALSE BELIFE HELD ABSULUTELY. see above.

ohterry555:
and i so wanted to hear bernie slaven eating humble pie on the legends…

Lifes a dogs mother isnt it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Clocks ticking folks… :mrgreen:

it is if you live in mborrow

Less than 15 minutes left to show your appreciation of the glorious Boro…

Yes this is an abuse of power :smiley:

Boro■■? who are they :wink:

OK Rikki, what did you do. Switched it off and then had a doze?

I presume you turned it off and then found out that you didn’t have any more 50p pieces to put in the meter. :smiley:

Remember, I still have access to the Admin Panel. I CAN actually bar you. BEHAVE :astonished:

bar him go onnnnn go on go on go on go on ( in a father ted stylee)

Dunno what to say… GLORY GLORY MAN UTD springs to mind!!!

Born bred and buttered, sorry ppl!!!

Kev

PS and the Hoops, Gwan the Celts!!

scania king kev:

Kev

Yeh but Boro supporters are all born in the Boro or have a family history with the Boro! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Can’t say that about Manure! :open_mouth:

Small Teams fans are a part of the Football Team not just another prawn sarnie :open_mouth:

BORO WHO :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Pat Hasler:
BORO WHO :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

and its Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough FC
were the finest team in Football
the world has ever seen!

if he hadn’t of fell on his arse that penalty was going straight at the keeper. :unamused:

and as for boltons goal pmsl swartzer what a keeper :laughing: :laughing:

talk about lucky :wink:

jon

i know a good joiner if you want a trophy cabinet building lol :laughing: :laughing:

scania king kev:

Kev

Where abouts in Manchester are you Kev?.

:laughing: :smiley: :slight_smile:

Jammy,Manchester has many and varied suburbs and a few transcend the limits of mere postal boundaries! I myself live in the well known suburb of Heathrow,Manchester and Kev is from Belfast, Manchester :laughing:

On a more serious note
Well Done Middlesbrough
and tough luck Bolton

now all the Middlesbrough fans know how us United fans feel MOST of the time! :laughing: :laughing: