Links

Now i know most of you are going to think i am some simple female for asking this question but here goes anyway…i am setting a website up and been told that i can put links on to it , what does this mean? (links)
:blush: for not knowing, hope someone can help!!!

Lynne Kenny:
Now i know most of you are going to think i am some simple female for asking this question but here goes anyway…i am setting a website up and been told that i can put links on to it , what does this mean? (links)
:blush: for not knowing, hope someone can help!!!

a link is basically a “LINK” to that website as such a link to my website would be as
MY WEBPAGE

it is just a place where webusers can click on something that will take them to another page as when you click on do a search on google it brings up a list of pages to view they are links hope that this is useful

:slight_smile: yeah cheers metalhead10, i now know what links mean and feel soooooo stupid now that i know it was so simple :laughing:

as a famous game show host says its only easy if you know the answer lol and if i can be of any use then just ask :wink:

Lynne Kenny:
:slight_smile: yeah cheers metalhead10, i now know what links mean and feel soooooo stupid now that i know it was so simple :laughing:

SO SIMPLE ■■?

Well I don’t understand it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

Lynne Kenny:

SO SIMPLE ■■?

Well I don’t understand it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol ok here we go
A link is a method of linking web pages

as for example if you go to blackrosepages.pwp.blueyonde … rptr1.html
that is full of links to other web sites ( click on the pictures there )

as on here when someone says go to such and such website that is a link

top of the page where it has Trucknetusa,trucknet canada etc they are all links