Classic & Vintage owners?

I’m the proud owner of a classic ‘woman’ . Shes a 1960 vintage and is in pretty good nick for her age! The body work gets regular touch ups and there’s not a trace of rust anywhere. I service her as and when is needed and she’s kept in the warm to stop her seizing up. Her spare tyre has plenty of tread on it to last a while yet and there’s nothing at all wrong with her big end.All in all, she’s a fine example for her year and I wouldn’t swap her for anything else.

Ah but would you take her shopping? :grimacing:

Awwwww BrianH, I have ONLY just read this and i hope my hubby says the same about me,your good lady must be sooooo proud :wink:
WHO SAID ROMANCE DOESN,T EXIST?

Hey Bryan, I’ve got one of those too. Mines a '57 Brunette :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BryanH:
I’m the proud owner of a classic ‘woman’ . Shes a 1960 vintage and is in pretty good nick for her age! The body work gets regular touch ups and there’s not a trace of rust anywhere. I service her as and when is needed and she’s kept in the warm to stop her seizing up. Her spare tyre has plenty of tread on it to last a while yet and there’s nothing at all wrong with her big end.All in all, she’s a fine example for her year and I wouldn’t swap her for anything else.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do you own a classic or vintage vehicle & belong to a relevant club ?.
I run a 1959 Velocette LE, (aka Noddy bike) & belong to the Vintage Motor Cycle Club.
My wife also has a 20 year old Suzuki 100 as her daily run around.