I could murder a curry!

Have you ever got a night parked up and just think OOH , i could murder a curry?

But most times you cant find the number of A decent take away?? so heres where we can help each other, (I hope this doesnt contravene the Trucknet advertising rules), and i hope it helps truckers parked up for the night to eat what they fancy that night.

I cant start it off because i am kinda drunk and have a curry beside me BUT if you can recomend a decent take away that will hopefully deliver to a trucker in need then please put a number below, and an area they will deliver too.

Please also include Chinese and pizza outlets etc etc.

(I hope this doesnt contravene the Trucknet advertising rules),

Not a problem… thanks for asking :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My house on a saturday night, My wife make’s a killer curry :smiley:

Bully

Bully:

Bully

Jezzzzz Bully, how many miles is it from me to you ? I’d kill for Lamb Tika … First Meal on arrival in UK :laughing:

Pat Hasler:

Bully:

Bully

Jezzzzz Bully, how many miles is it from me to you ? I’d kill for Lamb Tika … First Meal on arrival in UK :laughing:

Pat even though we are 4000 miles away from home my wife has perfected the art of making a good old ruby murry using ingrediants from Walmart of all places :slight_smile:

Bully

She must be the second best wife in the world, mine being the first best being an American who makes the best Yorkshire Pudding and Toad in the Hole in the world. :laughing:

Just got in from pub with a Chicken Madras and Bombay potatos… Nice :laughing:

I make Bombay spuds that can strip paint :laughing:

So ok its drifted a bit thats ok ,

But for those of you who do cook and do it well how about recommending your recipes for us to try?.

Or just some tips or extra ingrediants?.

I have one you will love with your bacon and eggs in the morning.

American Homefries.

Peel and dice spuds, parboil or microwave for 15 mins, then fry in butter with paprica and sliced onions till soft and brown.

My wife makes the best in the country. :smiley:

Last night !!!
Corned Beef fritters with chips and onion rings like you never knew existed.

The chicken curry at Whitwwod truckstop is not bad. Not the authentic Indian though. What - no naan bread with that? :unamused: :laughing:

Would love to see thet look on the face of the dude that parks you up at the Red Lion when a toyota pulls up and the asian boy gets out and says (in usual asian/english accent) “I’m looking for Red Scania registration R142XKE.” whilst holding a bag of steaming Tikka Masala and pilau rice. :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

:laughing:

My ex-wife could murder curry :laughing: in fect she could murder anything she tried to cook :laughing: