Most people are in lockdown
Shops are closed
Can’t travel
People lost jobs
Every thing closed
Pubs closed
Can’t spend money
And yet you have the tv company’s portray that life is normal
Are people that stupid, yes I believe they are.
Is coronation street or eastenders that good no they are not, so how come they are allowed to broadcast life as we use to know it, some even without wearing masks
How come they are allowed keep on making their money and you can’t
How come they are allowed portray that there is nothing wrong with the world yet still make money when others can’t
I think it’s a project for carryfast to look at

Bigtruck3:
Shops are closed
Can’t travel
People lost jobs
Every thing closed
Pubs closed
Can’t spend money
Is coronation street or eastenders that good no they are not, so how come they are allowed to broadcast life as we use to know it, some even without wearing masks
How come they are allowed portray that there is nothing wrong with the world yet still make money when others can’t

It’s complicated but it’s probably all linked to ‘UN’ agenda 30 effectively the surrender terms of the free world.
Luckily for me I’m 62 not 22 or 32 but 72 or 82 would be better. :bulb:

sorry mate,will i do till CF comes along? :laughing:
i only watch emmerdale…yes, sad i know…but there’s a couple of great looking women it it :smiley: life there carry’s on as normal,apart from mask wearing…pub still open :astonished: but it wouldn’t be worth watching if it was like real life at the moment would it? people scared to come out of their homes,not meeting family members,pubs and cafes closed etc etc…who would want to watch that :frowning:

Carryfast:

Bigtruck3:
Shops are closed
Can’t travel
People lost jobs
Every thing closed
Pubs closed
Can’t spend money

It’s complicated but it’s probably all linked to ‘UN’ agenda 30 effectively the surrender terms of the free world.
Luckily for me I’m 62 not 22 or 32 but 72 or 82 would be better. :bulb:

NO. t`s not complicated.
There is a new virus. It kills people. We have avoided unnecessary contact to cut down on spread. We now have vaccines.

There is
NO agenda
NO conspiracy
NO planned world takeover as communists, capitalists, right and left wingers, all unite in a complicated plot against Mr Carryfast.

Some will take advantage of, and profit from the situation, sure. But to rewind history, and suggest it is all an inevitable outcome of a clever plot by those persons is…

Viruses mutate and cross species all the time. Most are not deadly, and many are not virulent.
We have been unlucky currently that we do have a contagious and serious bug currently.
The term unlucky is correct here though. “Five Haitch One Tea” happens.
No plot. Not Planned. Just stuff.

Deal with the fact that lots of everyday events are random happenings. Or, subscribe to a religion and then you can blame your chosen deity for all your ills.

Its certainly not lifelike for Tyrone, he had to have a stand in to kiss Aline who wasnt even herself