Vaccine Passports

Looks like we’ll need one to do things like go abroad.

Oh well as not wanting to have the vaccine so no passport looks like I’m on home soil from now on.[emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

They are also looking into having vaccine passports for going into pubs etc

How is someone who has had covid a year ago but not hospitalised so not tested and does not have or need a vaccine going to go on :question:

Covid vaccine passports will mean a 2 tier society

No jab no job on the way too, you know its going to happen because DePfeffel said it wouldn’t and his new best mate Tony Blair is having wet dreams over the possibility of identity cards by other means.
Doesn’t bother me i’ll retire earlier than planned and they can still stick their vaccine (sorry, emergency licenced medical treatment) where the sun don’t shine.

This is not about controlling the so called pandemic, it never was, it was just a convenient (too convenient) vehicle to use for controlling people.

I wonder what our new unelected PM Carrie has to say on the subject.

Juddian:
No jab no job on the way too, you know its going to happen because DePfeffel said it wouldn’t and his new best mate Tony Blair is having wet dreams over the possibility of identity cards by other means.
Doesn’t bother me i’ll retire earlier than planned and they can still stick their vaccine (sorry, emergency licenced medical treatment) where the sun don’t shine.

This is not about controlling the so called pandemic, it never was, it was just a convenient (too convenient) vehicle to use for controlling people.

I wonder what our new unelected PM Carrie has to say on the subject.

‘‘Emergency licenced gene therapy trial’’.Why would anyone want to increase the immune response to something that kills because of the overactive immune response to it.Why would anyone want to make a ‘vaccine’ using genetically altered Chimpanzee virus combined with Covid spike protein.

It’s obvious that our government isn’t based in this country.
The quisling puppets installed running our Vichy regime are clearly compromised closet commies in the Philby mould from the same type of university elite.
Except this time the military has also chosen flight not fight.
theguardian.com/politics/202 … ckbenchers
What a surprise anyone not on message with this sell out to totalitarian Communist rule is on the ‘backbenches’.
Obviously better dead than red was too much for the elites to stomach too much to lose.So they’ve chosen to be the Petains copying the rules provided and the Kapo’s directing us to the showers or labour camp instead.
What it all did tell me is always trust your gut feeling.
It was the obvious deliberate pretence of the choice to say no in the call to attend the ‘vaccination’ and the laughably well hidden agenda of it being a ‘vaccine’ trial in the form of a coded question which got me.
Typically clever and devious Communist type MO using reverse psychology.
Having said that my gut feeling was also if it turns out to have been the worse case scenario all bets are off anyway.Resistance is futile as every loyal Communist knows your retirement plan will also depend on your compliance with the leadership narrative.Get clapping comrade and don’t stop before I do.
My bet is the ‘vaccine’ is either pre set euthanasia timebomb, or brain damage to create an unquestioning slave mindset, depending on age health usefulness etc.
Hopefully my age and obvious look of suspicion, when asked the question regarding any previous ‘vaccine trial’ exposure, got me the former.

Although it will be interesting to find out if the first shot was just the tester to see if we’re compliant enough to take the real thing in the second one without question.
So what happens in the case of those who took the first but who refuse the second jab.

ROG:
They are also looking into having vaccine passports for going into pubs etc

How is someone who has had covid a year ago but not hospitalised so not tested and does not have or need a vaccine going to go on :question:

Covid vaccine passports will mean a 2 tier society

Where does the agenda say that it intends to exempt anyone from ‘vaccination’.
So far all the ‘conspiracy theories’ have been proven right.
Since when would anyone have ever accepted the word of Communist government and its open sympathisers’ among our leaders like Biden and Bozo, accusations of conspiracy theorists directed at their opponents.
The whole thing is a massive psyop because the elites lost the bottle for better dead than red.
Now we know what got Kennedy killed and why.
The conspiracy theories have all been proven fact.
Vaccine Passports bs.

It’s all about control and sell out to save the elites losing what they’ve got in any showdown with Communism.They’ve chosen better red than dead having suddenly realised what’s not to like about a regime which exploits a dependent compliant under class to keep the top elites like the Gates’ of this world in luxury.The only question is what took them so long.

Carryfast,

Your posts continue to be amusing. Thank you for taking the time. But they are really just sick crap. I suspect most readers know that too.

I don’t want a vaccine passport, just put a chip in my arm, that way I can programme the chip to order Guinness as I enter the bar and probably link it to my Apple Pay.

Wheel Nut:
I don’t want a vaccine passport, just put a chip in my arm, that way I can programme the chip to order Guinness as I enter the bar and probably link it to my Apple Pay.

Abso ■■■■ ing lutely :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:. Without doubt the best post on the forum so far this year :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards John.

Wheel Nut:

Don’t forget that the Guiness will cost half a day’s work of an 18 hour shift at the labour camp and retirement won’t be an option.The chip or ‘vaccine passport’ will also be used to clock you in and out, monitor your commute and shopping and entering and leaving your state allocated apartment.

There’s no smoke without fire.
When Boris starts dropping hints about vaccine passport, you know it’s already planned [emoji2959]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I’m the most non conformist S.O.B. you could meet, but there comes a time where even I realise …you either bend or you suffer. :bulb:
I have zero intention of spending the rest of my life being allowed to work as much or as long as I want, but to have no social life whatsoever at the same time.
So I’ve had my first jab, not through a sense of fear, not because I’m the type who believes any crap I hear and fears it, and not because I confirm to authority at the drop of a hat,…
I had it because I want to live my life not just exist through it. :bulb:

If it takes 10 years off me by some weird side effect, so be it, bring it on, I prefer to live life fully for 10 years, than die of shear ■■■■ boredom after 20.

So I’m looking forward to resuming meals out with my lovely wife, visits to the cinema with each of my 4 kids, family meals out with wife and grandkids, going to football, and days on the ■■■■ with my mates watching tv games,.and of course hols abroad,.and weekend breaks over here…as I have done for all my previous lifetime.

Those who make a stand nice one, good on yer, but it’s like ■■■■■■■ in the wind.
I ain’t the type to cut my nose off to spite my face, so I’m willing to let ‘‘them’’ win this time.
That’s my take on it anyhoo, I look upon it as a way out of all this crap,.and if it was all a plan, I simply couldn’t give a toss,.I’m just a lowly trucker there is absolutely ■■■■ all I can do about that plan.

robroy:
I’m willing to let ‘‘them’’ win this time.

It’s a bit more complicated than that for me.I don’t trust this whole agenda and only God knows if I’m right or wrong and he won’t tell me in this life.So I’ll probably take the scond jab like the first one. :bulb:

Just a thought…
On the other hand, and solely for argument’s sake just think…

IF it IS genuine in every way, minus any conspiracy theories or hidden agendas, it’s gonna give you an element of protection against the Covid virus.
Just a thought. :smiley:

robroy:
Just a thought…

IF it IS genuine in every way, minus any conspiracy theories or hidden agendas, it’s gonna give you an element of protection against the Covid virus.

So,
If it looks like a duck?
If it walks like a duck?
If it quacks like a duck?
It might not be a Chinese Commie Conspiracy?
Radical thought!

robroy:
Just a thought…

Oh wait.Which explains why those who’ve had the second jab are still under lockdown and have to wear a mask etc like all the rest.
More like kick off the same catastrophic immune response, to a gene therapy anti dote, that the genetically altered lab made ‘virus’ which our quisling leaders allowed in, does.

Franglais:

robroy:
Just a thought…

So,
If it looks like a duck?
If it walks like a duck?
Radical thought!

Only if you really ( want to ) believe that it’s not an experimental emergency ( panic ) gene therapy anti dote to a genetically altered ‘virus’ produced in a CCP run lab that our leaders opened the country to.With casualty figures resulting from the ‘vaccine’ to prove it.
Keep up the unquestioning trust in the great leadership comrade.

Franglais:

robroy:
Just a thought…

So,
If it looks like a duck?
If it walks like a duck?
Radical thought!

Hmm firstly I have never said I subscribe to any commie conspiracy, Chinese or otherwise, that was down to other member’s opinions…not mine.
I was just suggesting that it could be nothing more than what we are told, a vaccine for a condition.
Being of a cynical nature, who usually believes nothing, (or at least very little) stated by any form of authority, unlike a certain few on here. my mind is wide open on that point,.wondering if there actually is or is not a hidden agenda.
Hope that clears up my pov btw.

As for your duck analogy…A layman can tell a duck at a glance, but not a concoction in a vaccine, that is again down to how much or how little you readily believe.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:
Just a thought…

So,
If it looks like a duck?
If it walks like a duck?
Radical thought!

Hmm firstly I have never said I subscribe to any commie conspiracy, Chinese or otherwise, that was down to other member’s opinions…not mine.
I was just suggesting that it could be nothing more than what we are told, a vaccine for a condition.
Being of a cynical nature, who usually believes nothing, (or at least very little) stated by any form of authority, unlike a certain few on here. my mind is wide open on that point,.wondering if there actually is or is not a hidden agenda.
Hope that clears up my pov btw.

As for your duck analogy…A layman can tell a duck at a glance, but not a concoction in a vaccine, that is again down to how much or how little you readily believe.

astrazeneca.com/what-science … erapy.html

jenner.ac.uk/research/resear … ngineering

medicalnewstoday.com/article … cines-work

Trains our immune system bs. :unamused:

It turns our own cells into a manufacturer of enough of the virus to send our immune system into a mad frenzy just like the virus itself does.
No one died from Covid because of no immune response to it more like the exact opposite.
So our body will now be fighting against itself for life until something gives.
While these evil scum know that the last thing anyone needs is a more active response to it when they know that immuno suppressants are the go to lifesaver for this thing.
Bearing in mind no reference to any off switch or timer provided in the so called ‘vector’.
As I said only God really knows what’s going on here and the genetic engineering fans have no answer to anyone who says they’ll take the shots on the basis of win win if I’m wrong I’ll be saved and if I’m right the evil wrongdoers and their quislings go to where they belong.
I’d prefer martydom at that point than telling trusting friends and family I told you so.
Now let the quislings try playing the ‘conspiracy theorist’ card against that hand.

i will NOT be taking ‘the jab’. got my reasons…but just got one question please…if i am allowed into a pub,when they open,full of vaccinated people,how can i be a threat to them? if they have been vacci’d against corona,how can they get it off me,if i had it?

Franglais:

robroy:
Just a thought…

So,
If it looks like a duck?
If it walks like a duck?
Radical thought!

Out of my 5 closest friends*, I have one that has a masters in biology, has been working in her field for 35+ years and chairs a national panel. None of it in virology or epidemiology, but obviously understands how the virus and the vaccine works.

The second is a director of a big (non vaccine) pharma. She is a chemist not a biologist but obviously she understands the chemistry side of the vaccine and the way in which it passed regulatory approval.

I’ve asked them the stupid layperson questions and I have no qualms about taking it. Had the first one on Tuesday. Its interesting to listen to them both demolish some of these stupid ideas that float about on the Internet, peddled by people with either no clue about science or some sort of mental health condition.

• Full disclosure, she signed up for a vaccine trial last year and was given a live vaccine not the placebo and is therefore unlikely to have another unless the trial fails.