A New Conspiracy For You All

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:
Have you and Winseer been comparing notes? :laughing:

Btw I’m touched that you love me,.I’m pleased somebody does. :smiley:

I was going to get a new tin-foil hat in the sales…
But, apparently Jeff Bezos is a mate of Bill Gates, and is now putting medicines and micro chips into the Amazon stuff!
E-Bay started in California so is obviously (being on the eastern seaboard) within reach of the Great Atlantis City which is sending out vibes from its secret location in the Pacific. Anyways, to stop the pure evil of those American commies I decided to order my tin-foil from Alibaba. It may not be the quickest delivery, but if you back it each way (NEVER DO A YANKEE!!!!!) then its guaranteed to win on at least 4 out of 4 on 4 off. But of course that only counts when bank holidays are paid at double time plus day of in lieu, except when full timers get all funny about me telling them where they are going wrong. Some elfnsafety wallahs just dont understand what Im explaining to them, but I dont know why. Then my agency stopped phoning me when all I ever needed was to be offered the premium shifts for a blue chip company and offering me anything was a waste of their time, but oh no, it is them complaining about me refusing stuff when I was quite clear. I just don`t see what the problem is.

Ok, ok, you nearly had me then.
I was about to ‘Out you’ as actually being Winseer, but you slipped up. :unamused:

Post should be even longer and meaningless, play more of the victim side of things, and accompany your post with at least 4 You tube vids that are totally random and irrelevant that only HE finds funny.
6 out of 10, could do better. :smiley:
Even Carryfast was not fooled as he did not respond and go on to continue a 5 page numbingly boring conversation. :smiley:

So? I should have done more research?
Thanks for the constructive criticism, but I won`t be trying too hard to improve on this subject.