Broken record player repair HELP!

blue estate:
Can any one help me as I’ve got a few broken record players to repair as they keep playing the same tracks over and over again :frowning:
I think one was brought and made in France , one in the UK some where and a one was made in the former USSR
Can any one help me or are they a lost cause ?

Speaking as an ex DJ at.a holiday camp, in a former life :sunglasses: (or The CAMP DJ as my kids refer to my time there :unamused: :laughing: ) I know about all this stuff.
The ‘needle’ is stuck,.and you keep hearing the same thing over and over (and over) again…and it has a knock on effect in your venue.
It usually occurs with old tired records that are best dumped, and replaced with a new one, but you’ll find a minority of your audience don’t like that, refuse to move with the times,.and ignore what most of the other clientele have requested , they don’t want the records changed…so they then ask for the majority of the club customers to be ignored, and they start moaning about it…best just to ignore them, change the needle, or buy new decks.
Hope you understand that, and you can look forward to a brighter future hopefully.when things DO change, and the others finally shut the ■■■■ up. :wink: