Stop Covid Spreading

Speaking English spread the disease

brandnewtube.com/watch/speaking … mDmBo.html

Juddian:
Speaking English spread the disease

brandnewtube.com/watch/speaking … mDmBo.html

You vill also go on ze list…

:laughing:

If this was just a stand alone black humour joke, delivered by a comedian on stage, in these horrible days, it would have made me laugh.
It’s not though is it. Looking at other bits on the site, it is just one more bit of nastiness put out by dangerous lunatics.
They have always walked amongst us, it’s just that now, with the internet, they can reach more people and corrupt the minds of the gullible.
The REALLY worrying thing about this, is that some people who speak about other subjects with such down to earth common sense, appear
to have underlying issues. I have to agree with Terry Wogan. " they are laughing AT you, not WITH you ".

Regards John.

old 67:
If this was just a stand alone black humour joke, delivered by a comedian on stage, in these horrible days, it would have made me laugh.
It’s not though is it. Looking at other bits on the site, it is just one more bit of nastiness put out by dangerous lunatics.
They have always walked amongst us, it’s just that now, with the internet, they can reach more people and corrupt the minds of the gullible.
The REALLY worrying thing about this, is that some people who speak about other subjects with such down to earth common sense, appear
to have underlying issues. I have to agree with Terry Wogan. " they are laughing AT you, not WITH you ".

Regards John.

Tell me you aint being serious John. :open_mouth:
Have you had the vaccination ad and sense of humour removal side effect? :smiley:
Or are you being ironic…hmmm.

Cheers for that Juddian :smiley: , the only problem with it imo is that it will give these ■■■■ s in charge ideas.
I mean,.we have equally ridiculous restrictions already in place, the last thing they need is more mad cap ideas. :smiley:
Case in point, those helmets who’s job it is to devise and come up with more Health and Safety stuff, that video just about equals some of their ■■■■ stupid schemes. :unamused: :smiley:

robroy:

old 67:

Regards John.

Have you had the vaccination ad and sense of humour removal side effect? :smiley:

Cheers for that Juddian :smiley: , the only problem with it imo is that it will give these [zb] s in charge ideas.
I mean,.we have equally ridiculous restrictions already in place, the last thing they need is more mad cap ideas. :smiley:
Case in point, those helmets who’s job it is to devise and come up with more Health and Safety stuff, that video just about equals some of their [zb] stupid schemes. :unamused: :smiley:

Did you do as Old John did, and look at the other vids on that site?

Franglais:

robroy:

old 67:

Regards John.

Cheers for that Juddian :smiley: , the only problem with it imo is that it will give these [zb] s in charge ideas.
Case in point, those helmets who’s job it is to devise and come up with more Health and Safety stuff, that video just about equals some of their [zb] stupid schemes. :unamused: :smiley:

Did you do as Old John did, and look at the other vids on that site?

Not realyl mate tbh, not interested in agenda led propaganda (if that is what the other content was) on either side of the coin… , if I did I may end up believing stuff and become totally pre.occupied and obsessive about stuff.
So no I did not, I was merely commenting on the what I perceived to be a joke.

Communists have race issues with Anglo Saxons.Who would have thought it.
We know how and where Covid originated and it wasn’t Westerham.
We also know ‘how’ it was then ‘spread’ to ‘the west’.

robroy:

old 67:

Regards John.

Sorry Rob, I thought my opening sentence made it clear that, if it was taken on its own, it was a funny joke? As a bit of satirical commentary on " perceived " mad cap government ideas it was excellent. It is a bit of black humour, and none the worse for that. My sense of humour is alive and well.
It was one part of a looney tunes site which among others featured that chap noted for being totally sane and rational, Mr. Icke. ( hence my " Terry Wogan " remark )
You know your remarks on the other thread about " stuck records " ?..well could you nudge the needle to stop otherwise rational people from shouting " SCAMDEMIC SCAMDEMIC " over and over again ■■ :exclamation: They are NOT funny and, as I said I believe to be dangerous IMHO.

Regards. John.

Jonathon Pie, amusing rooftop rant about our intrepid leader’s response to Covid.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zx3DFXqxa8

Some bad language herein.

Juddian:
Jonathon Pie, amusing rooftop rant about our intrepid leader’s response to Covid.

:laughing: boris is a complete a r s e…and sadly,i voted for him :frowning: still,better than voting for the dream corbyn/diane abbot ticket i suppose :laughing:

Juddian:

I strongly disagree.

Not a rant: an accurate and measured description of our (current) PM.
:smiley:

CY, Not sure we got the best of two awful possibilities in the last election, but that’s the choices people had, no one for me to vote for (i refuse to vote least worse of rubbish), the indy was a climate virtue signaller and Farage betrayed us once again.

Franglais, yes he’s got DePfeffels measure no doubt about it, dunno whether to laugh or cry.

Ronnie Barker delivered the same joke much better in 1970 :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
Ronnie Barker delivered the same joke much better in 1970 :stuck_out_tongue:

Here`s a Barker line:
“But first, the news: The House of Commons was sealed off today after police chased an escaped lunatic through the front door during Prime Minister’s question time.
A spokesman at Scotland Yard said it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.”

Franglais:

Juddian:

I strongly disagree.

Not a rant: an accurate and measured description of our (current) PM.
:smiley:

I concur. A very astute observation eloquently put forward.

George Carlin’s take on the reality of democracy, also applies to Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso

youtube.com/watch?v=sqxxOlwwBoE

Carryfast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxxOlwwBoE

Note the different wording when some poor old bugger dies shortly after getting this barely tested drug, compared to the insinuation they would otherwise have lived forever when after some test never designed to diagnose such things comes up with the required covids answer :unamused:

Notice how those govt apparatchiks they wheel out to utter weasel words have a striking similarity to weasels.

Juddian:

Carryfast:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqxxOlwwBoE

Note the different wording when some poor old bugger dies shortly after getting this barely tested drug, compared to the insinuation they would otherwise have lived forever when after some test never designed to diagnose such things comes up with the required covids answer :unamused:

A ‘vaccine’ by definition means a dose of supposed ‘disabled’ pathogen in the hope that it will kick start an ‘immune response’ from the body.

The whole vaccination programme is based on trusting the honesty of CCP and its quislings regarding the origins of the ‘virus’.

Ironically I’ve changed my mind in that I’ll probably accept ‘vaccination’.Because if I’m wrong then I’ve lost nothing and gained some immunity to a dangerous natural origin virus.

While if I’m right about the whole agenda then it’s all moot anyway. :bulb: :frowning:

rumble.com/vcstt7-the-reason-wh … uture.html

Disturbing video.