Who got socks

Best get this started… Who’s got nice new socks from Father Christmas… :smiley:

biggriffin:
Best get this started… Who’s got nice new socks from Father Christmas… :smiley:

Truck net uk [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my truck

Father Christmas? :unamused:
Don’t be so ■■■■ daft man. :unamused:

He hasn’t arrived yet, …it’s tomorrow.!!!
Jeez H Christ. :unamused:
:grimacing:

robroy:
Father Christmas? :unamused:
Don’t be so [zb] daft man. :unamused:

He hasn’t arrived yet, …it’s tomorrow.!!!
Jeez H Christ. :unamused:
:grimacing:

I know, is he stuck in Dover waiting for test., But fear not his driving hours have been extended…

Got socks today as it’s my birthday probably get the matching undies tomorrow :smiley:

I want socks. Merino wool ones though.

Janos:
I want socks. Merino wool ones though.

This, 100%.

regards
Pat

Costco best Kirkland ones .

Got some socks, so that’s a clean pair for every day of the week, and I can put a new one, under the bunk ready for when watching educational films on my New 10" Tablet…

No , mrs got me this , even though I guess it must be 30 + yrs ago she’s still ■■■■■■ off i presume , went out with mates ( drunk a bit much ) & managed to write off our Capri off ( mint ) by running it into a concrete flower pot at Tony’s cafe ( now gonerby srvs ) , can’t really see any other reason she would buy me a toy ford Capri !!!
I guess next year I’ll be getting a ford cortina mk2 after I wrote that off running into a lamppost in Grantham bus station , though to this day I still say it was her fault as she told me to wave to her sister sat on coach about to leave station so distracting me
I guess I could always buy her a model of me , reminding her of what a balls up of picking a husband she made
What ever happened to forgive & forget !!!

H

A76E2CFE-6BE8-4E59-B9E3-0564172E0445.jpeg

I got a practical present from a fellow tramper mate, who shares my dislike for parking in lay bys, and prefers going out for a drink and a meal,… and every now and again a hot ruby like a vindaloo.
Essential bit of tramper kit for it I thought.

Superhero socks, as befitting a man of my calibre!

I got socks, undies & 400 litres of Irish compost for the raised beds in my greenhouse, I kid you not. :smiley:

No socks. The joy of buying your own Christmas presents :grimacing:

the maoster:
Superhero socks, as befitting a man of my calibre!

Those aren’t working type socks, they for wearing when on the prowl around the bar in the stockyard, looking for a munter.

^^^^^ I woulda thought crocs would be more suitable attire for there!