How do I get piccies up?

I’ve got some piccies on my puter which you guys will probably find amusing but can’t figure out how to get them to appear. Any clues ? They’re here, on my PC, not on t’interweb.

:blush: [/img]

Well, what you need to do, is get yourself some space on the web. Use something like one of the free Online Piture storage sites. Once you have uploaded your pics top the site, open the pic up, and then right click on it, and open up the Properties. Here you will find the Web Address or URL of the pic. This is what you need to put in between the [ img] tags…

does this help??.. I know its only a quick reply, if it dont make sense, I’ll try and explain again…

LOL : your avatar :smiley: Ta Andy, that sounds like effort and stuff. Will have to set a day aside to do that then :smiley: :laughing:

Rob try this site but you need to register (free)
and it will let you post pics anywhere

photobucket.com/

simon

Thats good to know Simon, Andy still having problems sorting this, I took near 150 fotos at a local sportscar show and still havent worked out how to post them on our site!!

Ill have a go at the weekend!

Kev

also for all those of you with a yahoo mail account or messenger account there is a thing called Photos briefcase.yahoo.com/

the good thing with photobucket aswell it resizes your pics and adds the image tags so all you do is copy the link and paste it into your post

simon

Yeah Simon was having problem with sizes each foto was 1 meg if memory(drunken rite now) serves me right!

kev