Rolls Royce Lamborghini collision

Walsall…

Apparently and unsurprisingly the drivers legged it.

It’s a bit ‘gangsta’ the video but it’s all I could find but, it does include the collision itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ac5iYE- … e=youtu.be

Ouch !
Just from curiosity…one site offers Lambo or Roller at £995 a day, with £5,000 taken from credit card to cover “parking fines, small damages like wheel scuffs and any excess mileage you do”. Maybe the drivers will get away with a mere £6,000 each?
Plus whatever the police and courts throw their way?
Assuming the drivers at the time were the genuine hirers of course. “Go on mate. Gis a go!”

Shall we guess at the demographic of the people involved… Init.

biggriffin:
Shall we guess at the demographic of the people involved… Init.

Couple of generation removed from driving elephants…init

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pay a grand a day plus damages for the International Gran Turismo experience around the housing estates of Wallsall. :unamused: :laughing:

I feel really sad for the …cars. :frowning: :wink:

Carryfast:
Pay a grand a day plus damages for the International Gran Turismo experience around the housing estates of Wallsall. :unamused: :laughing:

We dont always agree, but, Yes, spot on. . . I can imagine those poor cars satnavs sounding like Marvin the paranoid android.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

We dont always agree, but, Yes, spot on. . . I can imagine those poor cars satnavs sounding like Marvin the paranoid android.

It’s like an ironic metaphor for all those getting into the job for the freedom of the open road to far off destinations and ending up doing local multi drop or building deliveries.

I was thinking caged Tiger pacing back and forth across the bars with blank sad eyes. :frowning:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6UYDLW1WU