Beating the virus

Can all those, who advocate various more or less draconian measures to, or harbour rosetinted hopes of, “beating” the corona virus, please kindly get real, and accept that that is impossible. Until, if, we find a vaccine, it’s with us, and will be. Putting people under house arrest for a fortnight or six months, wont “beat” the virus… closing pubs, wont “beat” the virus, shutting schools "won’t beat the virus "… wearing a gag… sorry, mask won’t beat the virus…

We have to live with it. Just like measles, polio, whooping cough, pneumonia, cancer, and a the other deadly diseases that we have dealt with. Without wrecking the economy or peoples lives…

Ok

Last time I checked this was a truck forum for truck related matters such as vehicles, the job, driving standards etc.

It isn’t about beating the virus, a virus so deadly you need a test (itself never designed for detecting virus’) to tell if you’ve got this or had this or anything similar, ie a bad cold.
This covid ■■■■■■■■ just happened to be a convenient vehicle to use as an excuse to bring forward what they have been planning for many years, some might call it the great reset.
This is about population control and total monitoring in the west, a fearful public addicted to the idiot box in the corner frightened into total compliance eager for more of their freedoms to be taken from them.

The mask isn’t about protection, it’s the initial removal of your individual identity, a sign of compliance and surrender.

You either go along with what they are planning, or you refuse to comply as much as you can, but be careful the state is not your friend, they have already threatened using our armed services, who have been videod ‘assisting’ door to door testing in places like Birmingham, just helping out.

Vaccines take years and years to produce, if they manage to produce one in about a fifth of the time it would normaly take, wouldn’t you begin to wonder if they’d already had something on the simmer for some time already.

The question to ask yourself is, why have they been so ready to completely destroy an already shaky massively in debt economy, not just here but in much of the west, especially where people who believe in big governent are in control, and no i don’t suggest the USA President is in on this, because the states and cities that are failing are being similarly almost deliberately ruined by those aligned to big govt. we’d all better hope Trump is re-elected for many reasons.
Do you trust our own leaders and appratchiks or the mainstream media, me i wouldn’t trust them to tell me the correct time, and as for their current bought and paid for and in the main case previously wrong on almost everything scientists, anyone with any sense would question their prediction for tomorrows date, as always there are honourable exceptions.

Will you start to question things when they come, possibly heavily armed, for those who refuse to meekly queue up for their compulsory vaccine, which may contain God above knows what?, by then it will be too late, start questioning the narrative now.

I have already linked this interview, please, it’s 30 minutes of your time and you might consider it worth it.
Its Anna Brees interviewing one Francis Hoar, a Barrister representing Simon Dolan at the forthcoming (assuming they don’t manage to adjourn it or kick it out again) court case challenging the govt.
Neither Hoar nor Brees could reasonably be accused of being conspiracy theorists, which is the charge levelled at anyone questioning the narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOfJv6tpiMA

At least it keeps the TN armchair obsessive Covid ‘experts’ on here occupied to share their wisdom, views and remedies. :unamused:
Personally I’m sick of hearing about it all, it’s starting to not only bore the arse off me, but does my head in…let’s just all get it, get over it, and move on, and be left to our own decisions how much care we take individually to try and avoid it, not have over the top rules set on us.
Obviously the weak old and vulnerable will need to take extra care…, as callous as it may or may not sound, people get conditions and diseases people die, that is how life works.
Let’s just face it, get on with it…and shut tf up about it all !! :bulb:

I await the usual perals of wisdom by the usual suspects :unamused: (who I am convinced are actually ENJOYING it. :open_mouth: )

Fighting talk “beat the virus” isn’t helpful agreed. Like “Fighting” cancer etc, it makes the victim seem like a quitter if they don’t “beat it”. Nonsense.
April and May we were losing over a thousand lives a day in the UK. Now we are losing under 150 a day but the rate is rising.
Saving lives costs money, it’s true.
Allowing the virus to run its course ALSO costs money. Death of a breadwinner costs the family, and society. The flu costs businesses every year in lost productivity. Same here. Caring for the many more thousands of sick, for each death costs money. There is increasing evidence of chronic, long term, damage to lungs and other organs from “Long Covid”. That will cost more from increased numbers of “recovered” victims.
This disease is costing us whatever we do. I reckon we are better soending money saving the spread of the disease rather than years of caring for non-fatal victims.
Oh, plus saving 1,000’s of lives…

This is the kind of conversation that may see a conspiracy theorist or two putting a point across.
So is the Chinese bat idea still valid then?

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
This is the kind of conversation that may see a conspiracy theorist or two putting a point across.

Probably more likely to have been some naturally occurring cross species bug, than an engineered virus from Dr No, or SMERSCH. Transfer may have occurred in a live food market, or a farm or whatever.
We’ve had “bird flu” in the past.
AIDS crossed over from chimpanzees apparently. Closer than bats or birds, but there you go.
Could it have been an accidental release from a lab? Yes, but no actual evidence I’ve seen. If there was anything above speculation it would be more current wouldn’t it?

:laughing: :laughing: Right on cue/point proven. :bulb:

Rob has left the conversation :laughing:
(…here’s to yet another 10 pages of unadulterated bull crap.)
Keep wallowing in it chaps.

Munchkin:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Does any one on here know of a young healthy person who has died of Covid 19? It always seems to be elderly who are in the process of dying or already riddled with cancer or some other life shortening thing. I think that we should Keep calm and carry on as we have done so often in the past.

alamcculloch:
Does any one on here know of a young healthy person who has died of Covid 19? It always seems to be elderly who are in the process of dying or already riddled with cancer or some other life shortening thing. I think that we should Keep calm and carry on as we have done so often in the past.

Yes there have been quite a few if you care to check. Apparently the average age of people in hospital now is between 20 and 29. Well it was last week according to a paper I read.

Juddian…

Please stop your subscription to Q-Anon or what ever other fairy tale organisation you subscribe to.

The world is not flat.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

What virus ?

jakethesnake:

alamcculloch:
Does any one on here know of a young healthy person who has died of Covid 19?

Yes there have been quite a few if you care to check. Apparently the average age of people in hospital now is between 20 and 29. Well it was last week according to a paper I read.

TrampeysnakeUkwhateveryourRowleynameistoday…

The question asked was does anyone know of a young healthy person. Not, which newspaper propaganda do you subscribe to.

Do you actually know of someone in that age group in hospital with C19 complications?

yourhavingalarf:

jakethesnake:

alamcculloch:
Does any one on here know of a young healthy person who has died of Covid 19?

TrampeysnakeUkwhateveryourRowleynameistoday…

The question asked was does anyone know of a young healthy person. Not, which newspaper propaganda do you subscribe to.

Do you actually know of someone in that age group in hospital with C19 complications?

WELL SAID THAT MAN !!

Juddian:
It isn’t about beating the virus, a virus so deadly you need a test (itself never designed for detecting virus’) to tell if you’ve got this or had this or anything similar, ie a bad cold.
This covid ■■■■■■■■ just happened to be a convenient vehicle to use as an excuse to bring forward what they have been planning for many years, some might call it the great reset.
This is about population control and total monitoring in the west, a fearful public addicted to the idiot box in the corner frightened into total compliance eager for more of their freedoms to be taken from them.

The mask isn’t about protection, it’s the initial removal of your individual identity, a sign of compliance and surrender.

You either go along with what they are planning, or you refuse to comply as much as you can, but be careful the state is not your friend, they have already threatened using our armed services, who have been videod ‘assisting’ door to door testing in places like Birmingham, just helping out.

Vaccines take years and years to produce, if they manage to produce one in about a fifth of the time it would normaly take, wouldn’t you begin to wonder if they’d already had something on the simmer for some time already.

The question to ask yourself is, why have they been so ready to completely destroy an already shaky massively in debt economy, not just here but in much of the west, especially where people who believe in big governent are in control, and no i don’t suggest the USA President is in on this, because the states and cities that are failing are being similarly almost deliberately ruined by those aligned to big govt. we’d all better hope Trump is re-elected for many reasons.
Do you trust our own leaders and appratchiks or the mainstream media, me i wouldn’t trust them to tell me the correct time, and as for their current bought and paid for and in the main case previously wrong on almost everything scientists, anyone with any sense would question their prediction for tomorrows date, as always there are honourable exceptions.

Will you start to question things when they come, possibly heavily armed, for those who refuse to meekly queue up for their compulsory vaccine, which may contain God above knows what?, by then it will be too late, start questioning the narrative now.

I have already linked this interview, please, it’s 30 minutes of your time and you might consider it worth it.
Its Anna Brees interviewing one Francis Hoar, a Barrister representing Simon Dolan at the forthcoming (assuming they don’t manage to adjourn it or kick it out again) court case challenging the govt.
Neither Hoar nor Brees could reasonably be accused of being conspiracy theorists, which is the charge levelled at anyone questioning the narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOfJv6tpiMA

Wow.

robroy:
:lol: :laughing: Right on cue/point proven. :bulb:

Rob has left the conversation :laughing:
(…here’s to yet another 10 pages of unadulterated bull crap.)
Keep wallowing in it chaps.

Like Arnie . . . you’ll be back.

Without a vaccine this virus can only be deferred
The older we get the less able we are to fend it off
What we must not do is to let the NHS get to a point where it cannot cope
The virus loves mass gatherings especially ones done on a regular basis - oh, that means especially schools and putting the public onto the streets at the same time

SAGE has already stated that shutting schools will reduce the R rate the most to more likely below 1

We missed the opportunity to let this virus run a bit more during the summer months - maybe next summer?

Govt needs to base their strategy on IF and not WHEN a vaccine gets here

Rant over … for now :unamused:

to be honest rog as rants go that is preety spot on mate… :wink: