Human trash.

No words to describe this character, and he only got 2 years. :open_mouth:
They should throw away the key to ■■■■ s like this, if only to keep them off the streets and away from decent people.
It makes you nearly weep when you think of the ■■■■■ who get away with all this stuff they do, the cases we don’t or never will know about.

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/li … d-19080025

Two years! That judge needs shooting. I cannot comment any further as it will send the autosensor into meltdown.

We (sometimes foolishly) pride ourselves with living in a “civilised” society. Unfortunately a drawback of such a society is having to endure how we treat creatures like this. Not a single loving parent would even consider that this filth should continue to exist. Personally I’d harvest its organs for deserving donors and then simply toss its body into landfill. Unfortunately I’ll never have my way on matters like this :smiling_imp:

Prison sentences have been reduced so inmates are being locked up for longer in their cells due to COVID .

Absolute scum. All we can hope is that he is tortured daily in prison before he gets segregated for his own safety. All he really needs is a bullet, far cheaper than tax payers funding his sentence. Alternatively, these scum should be used for testing medicines and such like. Also, what the hell is wrong with the judicial system, only handing down light sentences for such disgusting offences.

i share some of your sentiments maoster, but would any decent human being want any part of that vile being inside their body, i for one would not… may he die a very painful and slow death…

There is a lot of it about.

derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/d … re-4540803

I know him, his ex wife, his step son and they have a child between them.

Just blame it on stress and you get off scott free almost.