Talentless and thick multi millionaire list

Here is how to make your millions , firstly have no talent , training or the ability to read music but still be rich .
You can make more millions for not having an education and being not fluent in the English language or just get by on your looks which are enhanced by a plastic surgeon :
Jordan aka Katie Price .
Peter Andre who can’t sing .
Gemma Collins .
Anyone from The only way is Essex .
Ex Big Brother contestants .
Any fake so called celebrities from Strictly come dancing , dancing on ice .
I’m a celebrity , get me out of here , wetting their pants over giant creepy crawlies in the jungle .
You ain’t funny list : Alan Carr and that Scottish idiot that lives in Hollywood and does the entertainment report on Itv’s Lorraine .

Should we include that thick idiot Elon Musk for wasting billions of dollars on developing those crazy, dangerous and pointless driverless cars, that hopefully will never properly see the light of day. It just encourages thick tools to take those overpriced death traps onto public roads and sit in the passenger seat playing video games and sleeping, while in the outside lane of a USA motorway.

Victoria Beckham - can’t sing and tries it on to Furlough her employees - the money she has in the bank !

Donald Trump…

I’ll bet a fiver he won’t be taking bleach to cure his covid 19 infection.

Yet, he advised Americans to do exactly that.

yourhavingalarf:
Donald Trump…

I’ll bet a fiver he won’t be taking bleach to cure his covid 19 infection.

Yet, he advised Americans to do exactly that.

Does he really qualify?
chicago.suntimes.com/columnists … 0-election
Is he still a millionaire?
And given the amount of cash he started with, he has a real talent…for losing it!

Franglais:
Does he really qualify?

I believe he…

Does. He’s defo talentless and thick.

We could argue til the cows come home about about his wealth.

Amanda Holden. :unamused:
She should thank her lucky stars that Simon Cowell wanted a piece of her, otherwise she would be only remembered as Les Dennis’s ex Mrs, and that bird that used to be on (with the great Noddy Holder ) in ‘The Grimleys’. :unamused:

A mediocre actress who sits there adding to her multi million pound bank account presumably, by pontificating as a judge on Britains got Talent, (which is ironic as the only talent that she can claim is that she’s a bit of eye candy,.who you definitely ‘would’ given the opportunity.)

yourhavingalarf:

Franglais:
Does he really qualify?

I believe he…

Does. He’s defo talentless and thick.

We could argue til the cows come home about about his wealth.

Yeah, Ill concede. Two outta three at the least, and he certainly *was* a millionaire thanks to his Dad. Just promise you wont put up a picture of him.
RobRoy, can post a piccie of his nominee though. :smiley: