Moan groan

Moan groan bloody cyclists
Moan groan he never thanked me for flashing him in

Moan groan guy was sitting in lane 2 for miles

Moan groan he never put his internal straps on

Day in the life of a 30 year lorry driver.

cgscott:

4 times in a day, careful you will go blind

cgscott:

Have you not read the rules of the internet?
Don’t log into forums at stupid o’clock in the morning when you’ve just got in from clubbing and obviously had far too much.
You’ll wake up later and realise you’ve posted a load of nonsense as your post proves!

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Don’t log into forums at stupid o’clock in the morning when you’ve just got in from clubbing and obviously had far too much.
You’ll wake up later and realise you’ve posted a load of nonsense as your post proves!

But if people don’t do that where will those internet comedy gold moments come from?

Conor:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

But if people don’t do that where will those internet comedy gold moments come from?

Wow!
Irony at its finest there, I’ve seen some of your posts on other forums where you even post your home address and invite people round for fisticuffs… are you trying to say you posted it when you were sober?

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

Work nightshift grumps. Clubs are shut anyway because of this fake virus.

cgscott:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

You are leaving yourself open to all sorts with that comment man,
Leave the whole “fake” stuff to the states as the moron in the hot seat throws enough of that around every day :unamused:

. . . Unless you enjoy the insuing negative comments then carry on sir

Scraggy88:

cgscott:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

Old white van man scotty, he’s in his own little world, bless

:neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

You are leaving yourself open to all sorts with that comment man,
Leave the whole “fake” stuff to the states as the moron in the hot seat throws enough of that around every day :unamused:

. . . Unless you enjoy the insuing negative comments then carry on sir

cgscott:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

Fake virus?
Ah.
Someone who well and truly has his head up his arse.
My dad is 85 and is currently serving out the rest of his life in an Alzheimer’s care home.
3 months ago 17 inmates died there in one fortnight.
Fortunately my dad wasn’t one of them (in some ways I wish he did as have you any idea what it’s like watching your dad trying to be fed with a straw via Skype?) and my heart goes out to those that did.
They’re now virus free and the home and staff have lived onsite for months through fear of bringing it back in.
Fake virus?
Carry on living your life like Trump and ■■■■■■■■■ puppet Johnson tells you and when you or a close member of your family catch it come back and we’ll talk some more.
Remember though.
Go out but don’t go out. Go to work but don’t go out. Go out and stay alert.
But don’t go out.
And if your having trouble reading this go up to Barnard Castle for an eye test.

Steve66:

cgscott:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

Scott bloke is an absolute ■■■■■■■■ mate, he posts nothing but crap gets shown up all the time a total loser and a waste of space

Fake virus?
Ah.
My dad is 85 and is currently serving out the rest of his life in an Alzheimer’s care home.
Fortunately my dad wasn’t one of them (in some ways I wish he did as have you any idea what it’s like watching your dad trying to be fed with a straw via Skype?) and my heart goes out to those that did.
They’re now virus free and the home and staff have lived onsite for months through fear of bringing it back in.
Fake virus?
Carry on living your life like Trump and ■■■■■■■■■ puppet Johnson tells you and when you or a close member of your family catch it come back and we’ll talk some more.
Remember though.
But don’t go out.
And if your having trouble reading this go up to Barnard Castle for an eye test.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Conor:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Wow!
Irony at its finest there, I’ve seen some of your posts on other forums where you even post your home address and invite people round for fisticuffs… are you trying to say you posted it when you were sober?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i reckon conor and ronnie pickering rule north yorkshire…it would need to be worth watching if they ever went toe to toe with the winner taking on chuck norris… :laughing:

@robthedog

Thanks for the tip.
I very rarely come on here.
I’d have known he was a gee up merchant if I did.
I’ll give the berk a wide berth from now.
:smiley:

Steve66:

cgscott:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

cgscott:

Fake virus?
Ah.
Fake virus?
Remember though.
But don’t go out.

Valm down shirley.

Good to hear your old grandad survived.
Did he weat his gas mask since day one of virus?

How did he survive when others didnt. Why didnt he catch said virus?

Was he contained to one room and fed through a letterbox like prisoners hence the love deaths in prisons. Or was he just an elite human being with healthy blood.

Was ge tested to see if he had it at any time?

I woukd assume he wouldve it being a plague like virus that kills everyone it touches.

Man up.

Ive been out daily sonce march and been to plenty of premises and had group hugs.

Its the flu. Just a more sensitised strain.

cgscott:
Valm down shirley.

Was he contained to one room and fed through a letterbox like prisoners hence the love deaths in prisons. Or was he just an elite human being with healthy blood.

I woukd assume he wouldve it being a plague like virus that kills everyone it touches.

Man up.

Ive been out daily sonce march and been to plenty of premises and had group hugs.

The brain of TruckNet strikes again. Such a hero

cgscott:
Valm down shirley.

Man up.

FACEPALM

Scraggy88:

cgscott:
Valm down shirley.

Man up.

FACEPALM

Now wash your hands and face whilst singing happy birthday as not to spread the “virus” any further

cgscott:
Valm down shirley.

Man up.

Seriously mate, you should read back what you have typed sometimes before you press
‘Submit’ ,.and ask yourself.
'If I send this,.will I come across to everybody else on here as a complete ■■■■■ :bulb:
Just saying like.

cgscott:
Now wash your hands and face whilst singing happy birthday as not to spread the “virus” any further

Sober up, calm down and kindly don’t post anymore ‘drunk guy at the bar with no mates seeking attention’ type posts.

This whole Corona thing has been a hoax?

Aye, ok.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

dexxy57:

cgscott:

Sober up, calm down and kindly don’t post anymore ‘drunk guy at the bar with no mates seeking attention’ type posts.

This whole Corona thing has been a hoax?

Aye, ok.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Wasnt drunk. If my spellings a bit off its because im typing whilst driving. If its no its because im sitting idle.

Now i never said it was a hoax. I daid it was fake.

Its been a ■■■■ show start to finish.

Simple way of finding out how bad it is is test EVERYONE.

They wont because the figures will be mega high and the fear factor will be eased.

Keep the death figures high and confirmed cases so the percentage of deaths looks higher. I reckon at least half of us will have had it. Trunp being executed for testing. High figures but deaths have dropped off. Explain?

It will be interesting to see how many of the “local spike” positive corona cases will require hospitalization, or will indeed show serious effects…
So far there only seem to be large numbers of “new infections” being thrown about, but non of of the daily “died with Corona”…