Wouldn’t expect anything else from a tipper driver

On a national speed limit Single carriageway A road Last night, so in case any of you aren’t aware the speed limit for an HGV in England and Wales is 50mph. I had my cruise control set to 48mph to allow it a 2mph over speed on any downhill gradients to ensure I don’t exceed the speed limit. A tipper comes racing up behind me ( so obviously broke the speed limit to catch up) he’s then right up behind me weaving from side to side to try and make me aware he was there (I knew your there darling, it’s dark on unlit road I know your there without weaving side to side). Then when we get to a section with crawler lane I move left, he overtakes, I flash him in and he doesn’t even say thank you. As the title said, wouldn’t expect anything else from a tipper.

I find oranges are getting more expensive these day.

Blimey you must love socks fella!

Well-Jell:
I find oranges are getting more expensive these day.

I’m more a grapes kind of person. The ones from Lidl are quite nice.

Pictures, or it didnt happen.

DickyNick:
On a national speed limit Single carriageway A road Last night, so in case any of you aren’t aware the speed limit for an HGV in England and Wales is 50mph. I had my cruise control set to 48mph to allow it a 2mph over speed on any downhill gradients to ensure I don’t exceed the speed limit. A tipper comes racing up behind me ( so obviously broke the speed limit to catch up) he’s then right up behind me weaving from side to side to try and make me aware he was there (I knew your there darling, it’s dark on unlit road I know your there without weaving side to side). Then when we get to a section with crawler lane I move left, he overtakes, I flash him in and he doesn’t even say thank you. As the title said, wouldn’t expect anything else from a tipper.

Mr sad RowleyDick seeking more attention dear oh dear
Anyway on a more important note here’s today’s little number and I never broke the speed limit to get them on !!

The reason he was moving from side to side was he was trying to remove a small stone from his boot, so it wouldn’t wear a hole in his sock…

Anyway on a more important note here’s today’s little number and I never broke the speed limit to get them on !!
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats quite an interesting fashion statement there bud.
are they long shorts,or short longs■■?

Does the OP post anything positive?
To keep to the spirit of t/net I’m not actually wearing socks today - not back to work till Monday :sunglasses:

No humans were hurt in the process. So no big deal.

DickyNick:

Well done you moved in the left lane to let him on his way, that’s good awareness for a good driver, you should post more often when you do that it might make us all better drivers

I’m wearing my favourite pink socks today

Cankle.

I rember doing a cpc course last year .
Was a fella though from local tipper firm
Based in swinton .
There always advertising. So asked him.what there like to work for.
He said your on just above minimum wage.
For 1st 2 deliveries.
If.you get a 3rd delivery you get a bonus if you do 4 you get even more.
And he said if you can.mange to get in a 4th one the money’s good.
Maybe that’s the thing on tippers?
More you tip the .better your pay?
Might explain why they rush around

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats quite an interesting fashion statement there bud.
are they long shorts,or short longs■■?
[/quote]
Doh, and who is giving him it. You really are something else. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

An update on my Miami Vice non sock look…
Washed a couple of pairs in a Maccy D bog sink, should last me to I get home.
Drying them by hanging them on mirror, look like an 80s throwback mirror cleaning technique. :smiley:

Shouldn’t really post this on an open forum (official secrets and all that) but here is an “alleged” Taliban sock in some American black site about to undergo “questioning”

IMG_1393.JPG

But what about the kittens? Nobody has mentioned the kittens!
They could be all curled up in among the socks.

emmerson2:
But what about the kittens? Nobody has mentioned the kittens!
They could be all curled up in among the socks.

Oh, you’ve done it now.

images.jpeg-100.jpg

DickyNick:

Your constantly whingeing about this industry/drivers, if it’s so bad why don’t you find an occupation your happy with? :bulb: :bulb: or are you just happy to be whining ■■■■■ Regards Kev. :smiley: