Looney in the US

Found this…

miamiherald.com/news/local/ … 63847.html

Enjoy.

Bloody squeegie merchants.

competition looks a bit tight for those squeegee merchants mentioned above,though i love the fact the truckie has absolutely no consideration for the 12 stone of crap hanging onto the bonnet and keeps driving along happily trying to shake him off to surely severe injury or death once he dislodges him.

if only there were more like him with that attitude then what a better world we would be living in.

is it only me,or is the bonnet clingers shorts just a little bit too tight for him? :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:
competition looks a bit tight for those squeegee merchants mentioned above,though i love the fact the truckie has absolutely no consideration for the 12 stone of crap hanging onto the bonnet and keeps driving along happily trying to shake him off to surely severe injury or death once he dislodges him.

if only there were more like him with that attitude then what a better world we would be living in.

is it only me,or is the bonnet clingers shorts just a little bit too tight for him? :laughing: :laughing:

That and his “crop top”…
There is more going on here than I want to know about, to be honest.

when i watch is then why am i reminded of robroy and his man love buddy eating friday night steak dinners■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You see worse than this hanging around Clackett Lane services at the weekends… :unamused: :unamused: