Fist Pumping Footballers

You can tell a lot about someone by the manner of their handshake.
Now you’ve got footballers fist Pumping as it seems the correct thing to do in present climate.
Then they pat each other on back, cuddle & engage in other homo ■■■■■■ behaviour…
Makes a mockery of whole thing.
Maybe I’ve got a complex. Haven’t met a footballer/ ex footballer that isn’t a complete bell end.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

I am sure they feel the same to be fair

i see that another ‘footballer’,Ade Akinfenwa,who hoofs a ball about for Wycombe,has complained about racism after being called a ‘fat water buffalo’,being as a water buffalo is dark and he is black. yet for years,he has affectionately been called ‘the beast’! talk about jumping on the racist band wagon :unamused:

carryfast-yeti:
i see that another ‘footballer’,Ade Akinfenwa,who hoofs a ball about for Wycombe,has complained about racism after being called a ‘fat water buffalo’,being as a water buffalo is dark and he is black. yet for years,he has affectionately been called ‘the beast’! talk about jumping on the racist band wagon :unamused:

White Water Buffalos Matter.Support for WWBM.

shutterstock.com/image-photo … -428709082
Ade A’kinell Ade A’kinell you’re not moaning any more you’re not moaning anymore. :smiling_imp: :laughing: