Aerial banner

Why is an aerial banner displaying “White Lives Matter Burnley” deemed to be racist,when many other placards etc stating “Black Lives Matter” is not racist and acceptable?..P.C. gone absolutely mad in my humble opinion.

Surely ALL lives matter,be they black,white,brown,yellow.

David

I seriously feel like “stop the world, I want to get off”.

Maybe starting with the questions exactly ‘who’ deemed it to be ‘racist’ and why. :bulb:

Absolutely G-R-E-A-T !! :smiley: There is an old fashioned saying “What’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander” but oh dear this saying is not now applicable in our OTT PC World as it is now totally one sided and loaded in favour of this left wing BLM shower ! Disgusting IMHO. Bewick.

Apparently the aircraft took off from Blackpool airport and the authorities there are looking to get the culprit punished in some way.The police are also investigating the potential of a racist element.
Personally I can’t see how.Black,white,ginger,bald,hairy or even cockney.Where is the offence?
Well,cockneys maybe!

displaying “white lifes matter” in blackburn,burnley,bradfordistahn ect…whats the point…theres nobody pink left there to see it.

if black aint racist then neither is white…except if your white saying it.

Gidders:
Apparently the aircraft took off from Blackpool airport and the authorities there are looking to get the culprit punished in some way.The police are also investigating the potential of a racist element.
Personally I can’t see how.Black,white,ginger,bald,hairy or even cockney.Where is the offence?
Well,cockneys maybe!

…cockneys maybe,lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

David

5thwheel:

Gidders:
Well,cockneys maybe!

…cockneys maybe,lol [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

David

lm offended

Sent from my HP Chromebook 11 G5 using Tapatalk

I had a similar discussion on another forum I have been on for many years regarding the BLM situation and the removal of ‘our’ history by folk who were not born in Britain. Many comments were like “In your (my) opinion how long does a person need to live here before they can have a say in what is abhorrent to them like Rhodes/Churchill/ Colston etc?” and I replied that many protesting came here from Africa etc of their own free will for better education etc, and presumably knew about Rhodes history of slavery, but are now ‘biting the hand that fed them’ in my opinion. The replies, all from British born white folk, were along the lines of ’ many British people came from overseas ancestors many centuries ago anyway so we have no more rights to comment on what is right or wrong to us than recent immigrants’ and I was called a dinosaur and that my sort of thinking went out in the fifties and was what was holding Britain and the western world back and some white Brits seemed to think that they should have more of a say in the running of the country than immigrants did? I commented that yes, we should have more say, and that almost got me a ban and I was told by many that even if folk have only lived here for a few months they should still be free to criticise. I then said that when Brits settle in Spain for example do they try to get bullfighting banned, or try to change history in Germany etc. I also mentioned that hundreds of Germans settled here after the war but I have never heard of any wanting Churchill’s memory or staues erased, I was then told to stop riling folk so gave up! :unamused:

I know that blacks have a rough time here, no way should a senior black Doctor be pulled over in his car by Police three times in less than a month when he was doing nothing wrong, nor the NHS nurses on their way home from an evening shift. Black folk who get the same or better results in job inteviews etc are often rejected in favour of a white candidate and this is all wrong. I just think that recent happenings haven’t helped get the public on their side though.

Pete.

I fully expect that when a covid vaccine becomes available, white Britons will be forced to enroll in a diversity education brainwashing course and sit an exam to prove their adherance to the principles before they are allowed to join the end of the queue for a jab. It won’t be a free course either, but proceeds will be going to Blick Power.

the maoster:
I seriously feel like “stop the world, I want to get off”.

+1

dieseldog999:
displaying “white lifes matter” in blackburn,burnley,bradfordistahn ect…whats the point…theres nobody pink left there to see it.

if black aint racist then neither is white…except if your white saying it.

Black guys have Malcom x , I have diesel dog :wink:

Those Burnley Lads that had the foresight and “bottle” to fly that banner over Turf Moor should be given the respect they are due and Burnley F.C. should reward them with Season tickets for life ! Well maybe for the next proper season at least ! :smiley: Bewick.

Eureka,the police have stated that no crime has been committed,racist or otherwise in the flying of the banner…common sense prevails!

Refreshing!

David

Bewick:
Those Burnley Lads that had the foresight and “bottle” to fly that banner over Turf Moor should be given the respect they are due and Burnley F.C. should reward them with Season tickets for life ! Well maybe for the next proper season at least ! :smiley: Bewick.

It was flown over
the Ethiad ffs
Nice to see Barrow back in the league btw ■■

Bewick:

This was Epsom Downs or at least it should have been. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

this is all rubbish what any flag or plaque should say is ALL LIVES MATTER i don’t give a toss what colour any one is as long as they are law biding and NICE to other people .Thre is enough crap going on at the moment without hooligan’s getting away with destroying public property and the standing behind the BLM banner so they don’t get prosecuted.

5thwheel:
Eureka,the police have stated that no crime has been committed,racist or otherwise in the flying of the banner…common sense prevails!

Refreshing!

David

Not just common sense , they realised the enormous bag of worms that would be opened if they had persued it . They would have been forced to declare blm likewise .

There are two octogenarians I’d love to hear put this whole rubbish to bed. Jack Smethurst and Rudolph Walker starred in over 40 episodes of Love thy Neighbour in which Bill just about always got the last laugh making the bigoted Eddie look pathetically silly. I’m sure the mere mention of the series will cause mass hysteia in some circles, mainly because people are too thick to see which of the two characters is being mocked.