Greta Thunberg

For such a long time the world has not a heard a word from Miss Perfect until now , an interview with the BBC and her idea of passing a social tipping point on climate and Black Lives Matter , can someone kindly explain the difference of a murder of an innocent man to saving the world , as she has been absent from school for God knows how long , who will pay the fine for bunking off school to save the dolphins ,bees , insects ?
Greta , go back to school and don’t use the race card to inflate your self importance ego , and shop at Ikea and eat Swedish meatballs and apple cake .
And stop getting your clothes from the recycling bins .

The clue is not a word from her about Chinese treatment of dark enough coloured Tibetans and Uighars and all those Chinese coal fired power stations burning Australian coal.
She’s just another commy taking her script from Beijing.

Unfortunately due to the stupidity of the Swedish education system Children above a certain age are NOT obliged to go to school so Greta the Gremlin can stay away.Due to her parent being quite wealthy home education is permitted whatever that means here.Due to being part of the Stockholm elite i dont Think she needs to go to Ikea,and as she,and she has forced her parents,are not just tree huggers,but also vegans meatballs will not be on the menu.

ive dined in various swedish eating establishments including some of the finest completely up their own pretentious jacksies in and around gothenburg and i still prefer the ones from ikea. :open_mouth:

Probably not all her own ideas.

This school girl needs to go back to school and study economics and learn about what really makes the World go around. I think all this climate change ■■■■■■■■ will not be so in vogue anymore with nearly every country on the brink of collapse thanks to the Chinese disease.

She has won one million euros for a humanitarian award but didn’t accept the prize so given it all away to charity .

As her parents are millionaires i dont think this will affect her pocket money much,and all her costs are paid for now by her ''environmental’foundation.